HUGE Orange County Horsepower Meet, Greet, & PCH Cruise 03/07/10

Boss 327

All Motor
Established Member
if i get my cobra done this weekend im down. my buddy with a 09 wrx will be going also. if cobra is not done by then ill probley be riding with him.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE!

OCHP has officially counted 210 attendees for our meet as of this morning.
icon_bananarock.gif

If it rains (which there is a good chance of), we'll still meet up at the Irvine Spectrum as planned, but we will not cruise.

The reason behind that is because I don't want there to be any accidents for one. With such a large group of high powered cars, something is almost sure to go wrong on a such a long cruise in the rain. Secondly, there's most likely going to be a significant amount of more traffic on PCH which would make things more congested, more time consuming, and more tedious unfortunately.

Even if it does rain, we're still going to have a great time meeting up, shooting the ****, and hanging out with a HUGE group of car enthusiasts. The majority of the people that signed up already expressed their commitment by stating they'll be there rain or shine. I know there are some people in which refuse to go outside with their cars if it's anything less than perfect weather which is completely understandable, but the majority of us aren't afraid of a little water.

I'll be keeping everyone very informed at this point. If anyone has any questions, concerns, or ideas, let me know. OCHP will be organizing plenty more events such as this one (especially with summer right around the corner).

icon_cheers.gif

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
Um, your gonna have to take me out on this one. I will be out in the desert this weekend in my 4runner for some offroading in Salt n Sea. It is a huge offroad event and I totally forgot. Sorry again, but every take pictures, I want to see.

03terminator77

LacedWithVenom
Established Member
If it rains definately count me out..with my DR's I don't want to risk it, but definately let me know when the next one will be...I really hope it doesn't rain though..been looking forward to cruisin with all of you guys...

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
No worries, crj. There will more opportunities throughout summer and fall. :beer:

Still showing a 40% chance of rain on Sunday. I'll keep you guys posted.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
UPDATE! As of right now, it's going to be bright and sunny all day Sunday!

This should be a little more accurate now being as how we're only a few days off from Sunday.
nocontrol.gif

WeekendForecast.gif

Hope you guys are looking forward to one wicked cruise!
icon_bananarock.gif

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Man i was about to skip this due to the rain. Looks like im back in.

Now gotta wash the car...

afteragooddrunk

Established Member
Im coming rain or shine my buddy from chicago is coming in and cant wait to snap some photos to bring back and brag with haha and i have a couple buddys coming a buddy with white 87 vette , another with a 03 cobra and a couple other cars cant wait just got my car all dialed in also

desert_gypsy

Headbutting the horizon
Established Member
Thank God. I was about to punch mother nature in the face. Just got the new TR7IX's in tonight. PPRV delete and pilot bearing on Saturday. Belligerent horsepower debauchery on Sunday. Stand by...

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Im coming rain or shine my buddy from chicago is coming in and cant wait to snap some photos to bring back and brag with haha and i have a couple buddys coming a buddy with white 87 vette , another with a 03 cobra and a couple other cars cant wait just got my car all dialed in also

Sweet! We've got sooooo many cars now, it's ridiculous. :banana:

Thank God. I was about to punch mother nature in the face. Just got the new TR7IX's in tonight. PPRV delete and pilot bearing on Saturday. Belligerent horsepower debauchery on Sunday. Stand by...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'll be there for that! :rockon:

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
I'll be there in my CO, and my friend might be cruising with me if he picks up the TR coupe he is looking at.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread