How will the boss intake manifold be with 3.31's?

milgt

Established Member
If I can shave tenths at the track, I will like it. That is all that matters to me with mods...ET.

I will post my results.

Mike

mike, you're actually not too far from me so you could've just met up with me to see how mine was in comparison

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
mike, you're actually not too far from me so you could've just met up with me to see how mine was in comparison

Awesome look forward to it. Thanks man!

Anxious to see your results Mike.

MikeLTDLX, SVTP's guinea pig lol... in for results

Well, remember that I run 26 inch slicks...so it is like 3.55s with a 28. I hope to see 2 tenths. We will see. I should have the car out to the track by the middle of December with the Boss.

Mike

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
Well, my Boss is here. I will get it on this weekend, in all likelihood. I wanted to get out to the track with the car before the swap, but I do not see that happening. I will post my impressions.

Mike

deepblue13

Established Member
I installed mine over Thanksgiving week, not a noticable loss but real results will come at the track. Hoping to make it out tomorrow night.

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
Well, my Boss is here. I will get it on this weekend, in all likelihood. I wanted to get out to the track with the car before the swap, but I do not see that happening. I will post my impressions.

Mike

Where did you get if from and what did you pay. I started looking for one for as an Xmas gift for myself and noticed all the vendors have upped the price by $50-100 compared to a few months ago.:mj:

Dave_6

Established Member
I think there is a member here that can get them at a pretty reasonable price. I'll do a search and see if I can find him.

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
Yeah there was a guy selling them for $375. But no one has gotten a response from him lately. Maybe his stash ran out.

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
I got mine on E-bay, from a guy in Canada. I have bought a couple from him and he is reasonable.

Looks like Shaun is out of town this weekend. Therefore, there is probably not going to be an install since I won't have my tune update.

Oh well, it will have to wait.

Mike

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
I got mine on E-bay, from a guy in Canada. I have bought a couple from him and he is reasonable.

Looks like Shaun is out of town this weekend. Therefore, there is probably not going to be an install since I won't have my tune update.

Oh well, it will have to wait.

Mike

I think I found him. $365 w/ $35 shipping?

Anybody seeing any price differences by order the Ford replacement instead of the FRPP unit?

Ford Replacement Number is CR3Z 9424 A
FRPP Number is M-9424-M50BR

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
I think I found him. $365 w/ $35 shipping?

Anybody seeing any price differences by order the Ford replacement instead of the FRPP unit?

Ford Replacement Number is CR3Z 9424 A
FRPP Number is M-9424-M50BR

That is him. Make him an offer, he usually takes less.

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
I've got 3.73's and Im guessing that from Stock to Boss IM & Tune Im not gonna lose any low end right!? I can see losing low end going from Tune & CAI to adding the BOSS IM....but for not having a tune then adding the whole pakg (IM, CAI & Tuner) I should see an increase across the board right!?

plattner

Established Member
i think i found him. $365 w/ $35 shipping?

Anybody seeing any price differences by order the ford replacement instead of the frpp unit?

Ford replacement number is cr3z 9424 a
frpp number is m-9424-m50br

what is the link to this guy??

stang8psi

Established Member
I got one from the member on here selling them for 375! and it showed up in three days after purchase!

1Bad5.0

Established Member
I got mine from the guy in Canada on Ebay. Made him an offer of $335.00 and he took it. 35 bucks for shipping.....so 370.00 for a Boss isnt that bad

Users who are viewing this thread