How will the boss intake manifold be with 3.31's?

1Bad5.0

Established Member
I have even worse 3.15's.....i picked up almost 2 tenths and 3 mph when i put the Boss on my car.....The track doesnt lie, but seat of the pants does and alot of people give seat of the pants opinions.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I have even worse 3.15's.....i picked up almost 2 tenths and 3 mph when i put the Boss on my car.....The track doesnt lie, but seat of the pants does and alot of people give seat of the pants opinions.

auto an tunning?

milgt

Established Member
I have the boss mani with 3.31s and 6m. As one person said if you're racing and your 2k-3k rpms then you're doing it wrong lol. Around town DD is find no big deal and racing I enjoy it. I bought some 3.73s to put in but I'm going FI so I think I'm gonna stick with the 3.31s.

gacoyote

Established Member
whose raced a 3.31vs 3.73 stang? real life street/drag race? no, " my friends 3.73 wooped" bs. that change in gear is worth how much in tenths/car length? anyone race w/or without manifold?

calgarybandit

Established Member
whose raced a 3.31vs 3.73 stang? real life street/drag race? no, " my friends 3.73 wooped" bs. that change in gear is worth how much in tenths/car length? anyone race w/or without manifold?

I have raced auto and manual with 3.55 & 4.10 and they had similar mods and whooped them pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread