How much rwhp will stock rails support?

mustang john

Established Member
Im in the middle of doing an E85 swap on my TVS Cobra. I have a Lethal budget return system with an 8an feed line, Div X 340 pumps and 80s. I dont really have the extra cash to pick up fuel rails right now so im hoping the stock rails will support what im wanting. Car should be between 650-700rwhp, will i be ok with the stock rails? Or am i pushing it?

Last edited:

BMR Tech

I plan on making 725ish rwhp with E85 and stock rails. Right now, I am 650~ but I am on 93 Octane.

mustang john

Established Member
Should be plenty!

Thanks, im feeling better and better about doing the switch and that i have chosen well. I was starting to second guess myself about my budget setup and what it would handle.

You know being broke with kids and trying to support a habit like this gets kinda tough lol!

justa03

UVBNBIT
Established Member
I havent been checking on here lately but I would double check the 340s on E85.... I know Fore contacted a company and the 340s and the Aeromotive pumps are a Japanese knockoff pump and Fore had solid proof of this and was on theyre website, and the company that builds the pumps said it wasnt rated for E85...... Just a heads up not trying to start anything.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
I havent been checking on here lately but I would double check the 340s on E85.... I know Fore contacted a company and the 340s and the Aeromotive pumps are a Japanese knockoff pump and Fore had solid proof of this and was on theyre website, and the company that builds the pumps said it wasnt rated for E85...... Just a heads up not trying to start anything.

The DX pumps are E85 compatible, no need to be worried. The Aeromotive pumps are also E85 compatible. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread