How much respect do Cobras really get??

randoo

Established Member
If I had a GT3/Z06 etc an got beat by a Cobra/mustang Id say "You never know what youre gonna get with those guys!".

Point being Mustang/Camaro guys mod there stuff far more than Porsche/Vette etc owners.

You pull up beside two Cobras that look exactly the same. Same wheels same DR's out back. One might run 12's. The other might run 9's. You never know and getting beat by one is nothing to be ashamed of no matter what you drive!

The best example of this imo are the Notch Back Fox's.

Good point there! Its half the fun of having these cars. Mod em up!:beer:

randoo

Established Member
this is dumb as hell.. another svtp epic fail of a thread.. if u own anything of that value/staure are u really gonna give two shits about a mustang cobra?? NO.. im a die hard ford fan but you know what if it was me.. and i had the money the cobra wouldnt even be an option in my mind.. someone is always gonna have a faster car than u no matter what... say i drive around a 4billionty dollar super lambo bullshit w/e.. and some dusche rolls up in a cobra ans we race from the light to 60 and he smokes me.. am i gonna go hoem and cry about it.. no in fact im gonna go home and laugh that , thats all the asshole has as i walk into my mansion.. seriously this is like asking does a honda civic si get respect compared to a GT 500.. its just pure stupidity.. idk why i comment.. it must be the alcohol..

Hurry and drink a few more...please..Hopefully you pass out permanently

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
Is there a waiver/contract you have to sign from Ford stating that all cobra owner will participate in circle jerks? :p

Just kidding though. But I dont think 99.9% of the people on the road give a crap. Actually to them im sure they think we are just as annoying as ricers are to us.

Think about it ......... there you are driving your jetta to work sipping on your coffee when - BAM! A loud ass cobra goes by you! You think to yourself, "gosh darnit that thing is annoyingly loud". To them loud noise and fast = annoying/reckless. To us = WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Users who are viewing this thread