How much respect do Cobras really get??

randoo

Established Member
Like I said...someone who just purchased a Gt3 or a Z06 etc..etc. pulls up to a Cobra not knowing much about them and gets owned. How do you think they feel? OMG I just spent 80k + and lost to a fkn mustang. That must suck!!

THE_STIG

Established Member
Well if I was driving a GT3 and I lost to a cobra, I really wouldn't care because I know that at the first corner I would pull away from him and stay away from him.

Corner Carving > Drag Racing.

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
yeah agreed most people who buy those cars dont really care and the ones that do care would probally have enough money to make it faster

randoo

Established Member
Dont sell ourselves short!! I'm just sayin that some peeps dont realize the potential of these mod motors. For short money we're keepin up with the best of em! Am i wrong??

txyaloo

Established Member
Dont sell ourselves short!! I'm just sayin that some peeps dont realize the potential of these mod motors. For short money we're keepin up with the best of em! Am i wrong??

How is it selling anything short? Those cars are in a completely different league and thankfully many of the owners are smart enough not to street race.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Nah, it's a fact. Corners>going straight

Yeah it might be a little bit true, but when your roads are like corner carving it makes you dream of going straight. I had to take my daughter on a school field trip yesterday. 15 - 20 miles of some of the most twisty, turning roads I have ever been on and very narrow. Just my .02 cents worth.

My94GT

Established Member
not nearly as much as most cobra owners would like them to get. then agin if you bought a cobra as a status symbol or are finding yourself looking for respect from more expensive cars because you beat them then really your prolly in it for the wrong reason.

the cobra is a great bang for the buck car and can be made fast and to corner well but its in a different playing field then things such as p cars and even the newer vettes. atleast thats my .02

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
The ultimate driver.... would be well rounded in both forms of racing.

You don't buy a cobra because you want people to eye **** your car.

You buy a cobra because what you know as a Ford fan about them and how they are built.

...and the high chance you'll smoke almost anything you'll find on your daily drive to work!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread