How many women?

TJSwoboda

Established Member
Dead thread? HE IS RISEN!

My friend, who is a police officer now, met his wife while racing her in her camaro with his mustang(years ago). They did 125mph side by side, stopped and talked afterwards, they have two kids together now!!!
Maybe I should've tried to run that chick in the WRX seven years ago. What could've been... (sigh)

ralvarez

Established Member
a couple years back i was driving to work and this hot chick in this 350z was next to me and we were passing each other and we ended up gunning it at the same time and she beat me by half a car at the time i only had an o/r x-pipe and cai. that girl was HOT and she had a nice car too. her license plate read Lizas Z

JasonSnake

Established Member
a couple years back i was driving to work and this hot chick in this 350z was next to me and we were passing each other and we ended up gunning it at the same time and she beat me by half a car at the time i only had an o/r x-pipe and cai. that girl was HOT and she had a nice car too. her license plate read Lizas Z

same thing here but she had a yellow GTO.

DonaldTaco

Look! Its Unicron!!!!!
Established Member
Dead thread? HE IS RISEN!

Maybe I should've tried to run that chick in the WRX seven years ago. What could've been... (sigh)

TJS, I was in Vegas about 4 weks ago and I saw about 2 - 3 women driving Corvette's. You haven't encountered one as yet? They were driving down the strip as my wife and I watched the pirate show; across from the Venetian.

TJSwoboda

Established Member
Heh, Corvettes on the Strip are no unusual sight, I'm sure some of them are rented. After I finally delete my clutch delay valve, if I see any females in Z06s... No, take it to the track, I work for the Man now, must resist temptation... :D

Users who are viewing this thread