How many women?

imbuggin

Established Member
My buddies wife always gives me a better run in his twin turbo 997 porsche than he can! I give hime tons of shit that he bought the turbo so he can beat the non turbo even with his bad driving. His wife is a young hot blond who would surprise you!

DonaldTaco

Look! Its Unicron!!!!!
Established Member
You could have put way more lengths on her dropping into 3rd since you weren't going that fast anyway, seriously.

Yeah, I realized that by how close she was on the other side.

Guys, I expected to see here behind the rear wheels, boy was I surprised when I saw her Red car on the other side of the Semi! She can drive the HELL out of a manual, that's for sure. Or maybe its just my lack of skill at driving a manual. :shrug:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i had a hot blonde go crazy in an SLK55. we went at it about 4 times. at the last one, she said she'd take me if she knew how to shift it better :dw::lol1:
no piihb :(

Nvp1986

Established Member
I agree in principle, but I've never driven anything as monstrously powerful as a Terminator (let alone a modded one) and my understanding is that if you were to just wind one out, shifting at redline then going right back into WOT you're going to catastrophically lose control. I still agree with your sentiment, but at the same time understand the OP's hesitation.

Real world example, I think: My dad stopped by a local dealer a couple weeks ago, the place he's bought his last three cars from and getting service for 20 years, hoping they'd let him take out an 02 M3 6-speed they had. "It's in back," the guy told him. "Wrecked." Some asshole had driven it through a fence, a tree, and finally a phone pole. My hypothesis is that he was going 60 in third, and (used to a less powerful FWD car) floored it.

ANYWAY, back on topic: The closest I've come to racing a girl I just mentioned very recently here.

Not really, I have never been in or driven a terminator but my brother has a KenneBell GT that makes 430 rwhp (not terribly powerful) or so but it runs 11.6 at 120, I would say that puts it into mildly modded 03 Cobra range atleast. On the street 1st and 2nd are useless without drag radials but he powershifts WOT to 3rd and to 4th without ever letting off the throttle and he has never gone flying out of control. Unless you have something really wild you should have no problem whatsoever going WOT through 3rd gear, it takes alot to break it lose at that speed.

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
Came across a chick lane swapping and getting on a 01 Bullitt last weekend and decided to see what she could do. Mind it that I was in my friend's 96 Camaro SS which is bone stock while my motor is being built. The only real run we had was a 45 MPH punch when I gave her the draft and stopped her pull and we stayed even until about 90 MPH when we let off for traffic. She wouldn't look over for the thumbs up at the light. :shrug:

schmitt55

99 Cobra fan
Established Member
my wife can drive the shit out of her 6speed RX8 and the cobra....she has the need for speed like myself:coolman:

daneyb

04 Compt Orange
Established Member
I am more than willing to race anyone anytime.....the problem I have is that most guys won't race me. :shrug: I had a 97 Cobra and I'd get more races out of imports than I would out of Stangs or Chevys. :dw:

I'll pull up to a car on the highway.....giv a little rev...drop her down to third...and see what they got. Tried racin' a 04 Mystic Cobra last weekend....but no go...

Guess it's too much of a risk to actually get your @ handed to ya by a girl

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
I am more than willing to race anyone anytime.....the problem I have is that most guys won't race me. :shrug: I had a 97 Cobra and I'd get more races out of imports than I would out of Stangs or Chevys. :dw:

I'll pull up to a car on the highway.....giv a little rev...drop her down to third...and see what they got. Tried racin' a 04 Mystic Cobra last weekend....but no go...

haha, probably so..

JasonSnake

Established Member

lol if it's a chic trying to hand my @ to me, I wouldn't mind at all. I would do it for the fun of it. Not much of this happens where I live b/c most girls here drive their daddy's bmw or infiniti. I did come up on a girl driving a yellow goat but she had a kid in the backseat (heard it crying). She was really cool though and we talked a little during a red light. She commented on my exhaust and I to hers.

jfsram

Established Member
The end of my storey is the interesting part.

Main street in my town has synchronized lights. Meaning drive the speed limit and you can go all the way across town hitting greens. So there I am rolling along in my Ram hitting the greens. This chick in a Civic is laying rubber off every light and getting stuck at the next red. I roll by at a constant speed and again. Civic is off the mark screeching the tires giving us (buddy and I) the eyes and smiling.

After the last light is a sharp curve. She is way ahead of us. A few seconds later we reach the curve and she has bounced the Civic off the curb and stuck the nose of the car into an apartment window.

Users who are viewing this thread