How many women?

DonaldTaco

Look! Its Unicron!!!!!
Established Member
Another encounter

About a month ago, I was going southbound in traffic and saw a new Red Evo. It looked like this:

http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2...ncer-Evolution-X-Front-And-Side-1600x1200.jpg

Anyway, I'm not paying too much attention as the Evo was a few cars back and we were in a busy area. Sure nuff, we caught a red light together. I'm trying not to look over because I was pissed off (about something). As we anticipate the light turning green, she started to inch forward little by little. I loudly <sigh> and look over to see a young lady with shades that refused to make eye contact as well. She had the look on her face like "Yeah, you know what's up".

Now she's in the right lane, and I'm in the left; I had to get over to the left to go to the grocery but a bus was in the right lane ahead of her right before another light. I then realized that she was inching up to overtake me so she wouldn't be stuck behind the bus; likewise I knew I had to get over to her lane. The light turns green, we both take off... It was a fruitless run because we were both neck and neck; and I had to break the almost red light to merge to her lane without slamming into the back of the bus. She laid back and decided not to go through the Red light.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
I ran a 300C SRT8, any time my Z leaves the house with the Fiancee driving (She has about 30 passes at the track under her belt now), had an old friend back in Highschool that drove a modded foxbody (we raced 50+ times over the years)...

I dont understand why guys thing we are the only ones that get a thrill from speed?

onebadsvt

Established Member
theres a girl that used to run aaound with us. she was a bikini model etc. just breathtaking, but had a h/c/i/n20 trans-am and would not think twice about racing. she would be happy to bust ass in her car or her bfs highly modded zo6

TERMIN8U!

Just a little 281ci motor
Established Member
Back in 04 I raced a lady in Houston with my 00 SS Camaro. She was also driving a SS Camaro, and well we both didnt pull much on each other.

Common

Established Member
My friend, who is a police officer now, met his wife while racing her in her camaro with his mustang(years ago). They did 125mph side by side, stopped and talked afterwards, they have two kids together now!!!

Devil_Z

Established Member
Ditto.
Even if they win, all they did was beat a girl in a vert. ;-)

Lol, I don't have a problem racing girls.

I've only gotten the opportunity to race one though. An RX-8 with a roll cage. It was cute, but the race definately wasn't..

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
What's all this talk about dropping into 3rd? Unless you were doing 65 already, drop that sumbitch down into 2nd at 50mph and roll out! In 4th you're hardly doing your car any justice.

Personally I've never run into a chick willing to race that I can think of. I know some with LSx cars who do race, but none that would race me.

Devil_Z

Established Member
What's all this talk about dropping into 3rd? Unless you were doing 65 already, drop that sumbitch down into 2nd at 50mph and roll out! In 4th you're hardly doing your car any justice.

Personally I've never run into a chick willing to race that I can think of. I know some with LSx cars who do race, but none that would race me.

Hmm if im going anything above 50 I go to 3rd :banana:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
One occurrence was on December 25th, 2003, 0900 hours. I was at an intersection heading to my fathers house for Christmas morning, had my little sister in the passenger seat. I was in my 86 GT, was a 13.70 car. Roads were empty, then at the light a chick in an LS1 Firebird Formula pulls up next to me, she had her little brother in the passenger seat. SHE gives me the rev at the light, I nod :coolman: Light turns green, I get out about 1-1/2 cars all the way through 3rd, hit 4th then the LS1 power took over and she passed. She was rowing the gears on that 6 speed really well. That race is what made my sister fall in love with drag racing and now she has her 97 Cobra that she's building a single turbo kit for.

Second occurrence was on some random day, dont remember the date of this one and definitely during my "invincible" years as I was street racing in front of the local police station. At the light in front of the station, a chick in an A4 LT1 Camaro pulls up and gives me a grin. Light turns green and we take off. I got a good launch and got a car out and stayed just like that all the way to the top of 4th (106 mph in a 45 :uh oh: ). Even though she didnt do much, she drove the car pretty damn good to get it to launch the way it did on a street tire.

Then I raced my sister... didnt end good as we got busted for street racing :rockon: Officer asks "Do you know who that is that you're racing?" and I replied "Yeah... it's my little sister :p " and thats when he checked our ID's :-D

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
Hmm if im going anything above 50 I go to 3rd :banana:

And you drive a Z?

Either you have a really short tire on the car or you're missing out big time. Hell I've ran C6Z's who have left it in 1st @ 45mph.

In a Cobra, I'd probably start in 3rd above 50 as well though.

DonaldTaco

Look! Its Unicron!!!!!
Established Member
One occurrence was on December 25th, 2003, 0900 hours. I was at an intersection heading to my fathers house for Christmas morning, had my little sister in the passenger seat. I was in my 86 GT, was a 13.70 car. Roads were empty, then at the light a chick in an LS1 Firebird Formula pulls up next to me, she had her little brother in the passenger seat. SHE gives me the rev at the light, I nod :coolman: Light turns green, I get out about 1-1/2 cars all the way through 3rd, hit 4th then the LS1 power took over and she passed. She was rowing the gears on that 6 speed really well. That race is what made my sister fall in love with drag racing and now she has her 97 Cobra that she's building a single turbo kit for.

Second occurrence was on some random day, dont remember the date of this one and definitely during my "invincible" years as I was street racing in front of the local police station. At the light in front of the station, a chick in an A4 LT1 Camaro pulls up and gives me a grin. Light turns green and we take off. I got a good launch and got a car out and stayed just like that all the way to the top of 4th (106 mph in a 45 :uh oh: ). Even though she didnt do much, she drove the car pretty damn good to get it to launch the way it did on a street tire.

Then I raced my sister... didnt end good as we got busted for street racing :rockon: Officer asks "Do you know who that is that you're racing?" and I replied "Yeah... it's my little sister :p " and thats when he checked our ID's :-D

Not to be in your business, but what was the outcome? Did let you off because you were racing your sister?

Devil_Z

Established Member
And you drive a Z?

Either you have a really short tire on the car or you're missing out big time. Hell I've ran C6Z's who have left it in 1st @ 45mph.

In a Cobra, I'd probably start in 3rd above 50 as well though.
Humm well mine has just over 600 rwhp. my 1st ends at 50 if i redline it and 2nd ends at 70 if i redline it, 3rd would be 100. I run 18 rears with a 315 bfg drag radial. But it doesn't make sense to me that if i have to use throttle control in 2nd at 50 and if i have to use throttle control in 3rd up to about 80 mph why waste the extra time shifting if my tires will let me accelerate only so fast regaurdless of the gear.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
My EX wife used to mess around with people when she drove the DSG.

Never really got to race balls out though.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Not to be in your business, but what was the outcome? Did let you off because you were racing your sister?

We did get let off, but it was because my ex-stepfather was in another local police department and he saw the badge on my plates.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread