How many women?

DonaldTaco

Look! Its Unicron!!!!!
Established Member
How many women have you guys ran across that was ready to go balls out? Well it happened tonight.

So I'm in the car with my wife heading home, and I see this Red Mazda 3 hatchback erratically pull out of a mall parking lot and drove up behind me. It caught my eye because it was so sudden. To my surprise, it was a young lady wearing glasses. She had this grin on her face and I'm like "WTF"? Is she trying to run me? So I made a right turn to merge onto the freeway, and she's on my ass (I have to admit it but I think she can drive a manual as well as I can because she was working that car). So I said "Ok", I dropped it in 4th and off we went. There was a three lane highway ahead with a semi in the middle lane. So I ducked left, and she ducked right. As I looked to my right shoulder to see where she was on the other side of the semi, she was still there.

To put it in perspective; when I was just about even with the the cab (truck cab) on the left, she was even with the rear wheels on the right. She hung in there until the end (fly-by), but the car was clearly outgunned. If my wife hadn't been in the car, and minus her passenger the race would've been more interesting.

Any lady stories out there?

THAITED

Established Member
How many women have you guys ran across that was ready to go balls out? Well it happened tonight.

So I'm in the car with my wife heading home, and I see this Red Mazda 3 hatchback erratically pull out of a mall parking lot and drove up behind me. It caught my eye because it was so sudden. To my surprise, it was a young lady wearing glasses. She had this grin on her face and I'm like "WTF"? Is she trying to run me? So I made a right turn to merge onto the freeway, and she's on my ass (I have to admit it but I think she can drive a manual as well as I can because she was working that car). So I said "Ok", I dropped it in 4th and off we went. There was a three lane highway ahead with a semi in the middle lane. So I ducked left, and she ducked right. As I looked to my right shoulder to see where she was on the other side of the semi, she was still there.

To put it in perspective; when I was just about even with the the cab (truck cab) on the left, she was even with the rear wheels on the right. She hung in there until the end (fly-by), but the car was clearly outgunned. If my wife hadn't been in the car, and minus her passenger the race would've been more interesting.

Any lady stories out there?

Nice kill but I noticed you liked to drop in 4th :nonono: instead of 3rd....Were you bagging it???? You could have put way more lengths on her dropping into 3rd since you weren't going that fast anyway, seriously.

Daniel

U.S Naval Power
Established Member
Had this chick last week in a Porsche carrera try to play with me at the light but gave her a whiff of my o/r exhaust. She back downed and made her next turn as soon as possible.

DonaldTaco

Look! Its Unicron!!!!!
Established Member
Nice kill but I noticed you liked to drop in 4th :nonono: instead of 3rd....Were you bagging it???? You could have put way more lengths on her dropping into 3rd since you weren't going that fast anyway, seriously.

I don't know, I guess I fear 3rd a little. Not that I fear to go into that gear, I fear of going into that gear at a high speed. Just doesn't feel like the engine was made to go fast in that gear. I KNOW its just me!

16kOrBust

Established Member
Drop that bitch to third and the drive the car the way it was meant to be driven.

CobraRyan

Banned
I saw a young girl get out of a shiny red c6 zo6 yesterday, and about a month ago some female tried racing me in a 996 turbo porsche but i blew past her and kept going (i was in a hurrry)

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
A few years back I had a hot chick try and race me in her Civic when I was driving my STi. By the time I figured out she was racing, I blew her away. I actually met her a few months later and she actually was trying to race me. Was on my way to PIIHB, but that is a long story, to be forgotten, lol.

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
4 years or so ago a friend and I ran into a smoking hot girl in a True Blue GT (auto) that was driving it balls out. We were in a 97 Cobra at the time and with her shifting that slushbox we didn't have trouble taking her out. God was she hot though and really trying to drive the GT.

HotRodK

Gone to the Dark Side
Established Member
By the wear rate on the rear rubber of our SRT8, my wife drives it like it ment to be.:burnout:

TJSwoboda

Established Member
Drop that bitch to third and the drive the car the way it was meant to be driven.
I agree in principle, but I've never driven anything as monstrously powerful as a Terminator (let alone a modded one) and my understanding is that if you were to just wind one out, shifting at redline then going right back into WOT you're going to catastrophically lose control. I still agree with your sentiment, but at the same time understand the OP's hesitation.

Real world example, I think: My dad stopped by a local dealer a couple weeks ago, the place he's bought his last three cars from and getting service for 20 years, hoping they'd let him take out an 02 M3 6-speed they had. "It's in back," the guy told him. "Wrecked." Some asshole had driven it through a fence, a tree, and finally a phone pole. My hypothesis is that he was going 60 in third, and (used to a less powerful FWD car) floored it.

ANYWAY, back on topic: The closest I've come to racing a girl I just mentioned very recently here.

Last edited:

JasonSnake

Established Member
this stuff never happens to me. I guess chics aren't attracted to sn95's

dredg9

Established Member
By the wear rate on the rear rubber of our SRT8, my wife drives it like it ment to be.:burnout:

what you doing hot rod shouldnt you be over trolling the grand prix forums like usual?

Users who are viewing this thread