How many of you have Poop Knives ....

CV355

_
Established Member
For crying out loud guys, just pick the grumpy up and huck it out the window. Blame your dog. Blame the neighbor's dog. Blame your wife. Blame your neighbor's wife. Hell, stick it in your neighbor's cat litter box and maybe they'll think their cat has a problem.

08mojo

Established Member
tenor.gif

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
For crying out loud guys, just pick the grumpy up and huck it out the window. Blame your dog. Blame the neighbor's dog. Blame your wife. Blame your neighbor's wife. Hell, stick it in your neighbor's cat litter box and maybe they'll think their cat has a problem.
Can you imagine seeing a 10lbs turd in a 3lbs cat's litter box? That would be rather impressive.

The scary thing about this thread; it popped up first in my SVTP feed.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CV355

_
Established Member

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Another vote for clothes hanger. Metal only though.

I lay ginormous, butthole shredding turds though. Like equal parts blood and poop. I usually go 1-2 weeks without a bowel movement and have went up to 3 weeks, where a doctor had to intervene.

Don't try to fix me, I've been on every diet and medication imaginable.

A night of drinkin and Fiery Locos tacos from taco bell and you'll be poopin soup by the mornin.

CV355

_
Established Member
A night of drinkin and Fiery Locos tacos from taco bell and you'll be poopin soup by the mornin.

Just drink some mineral oil. If you're the gambling type, take some senna root and eat nothing but yogurt for the rest of the day. You'll need to contact the ATF about 6 months in advance so you can get a tax stamp on the destructive device that will be your ass in about an hour. At that point, best to just sit naked in the tub and ride out the storm.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Just drink some mineral oil. If you're the gambling type, take some senna root and eat nothing but yogurt for the rest of the day. You'll need to contact the ATF about 6 months in advance so you can get a tax stamp on the destructive device that will be your ass in about an hour. At that point, best to just sit naked in the tub and ride out the storm.

I mean sure, that works. But mine sounds a lot more rewarding.

FJohnny

Established Member
If it was a really champion sized loaf I'd wrestle it out with one of those dog catcher poles with the loop at the end. Then really carefully so it doesn't snap in two walk it down the hall to the bathroom the 3 kids shared and deposit it into their toilet. Then sit back and listen to the howls and bawls and accusations.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Not eating dinner with these folks.

When in Eastern Europe most people do not flush their toilet paper. They have a small can next to the toilet for tossing your poop stained paperwork away. Poor sewer lines prone to back ups.

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.

Users who are viewing this thread