How many of you have Poop Knives ....

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Is this really a “thing”?

If it really is a thing...Is this a special kind of knife...or just a poor helpless knife that gets permanently pulled from the kitchen drawer? Where does one keep this knife in the bathroom? Behind the bowl or in the upper deck or somewhere else?

I sort of want to know...but not really. Kindof like I really didn’t want to see pics from Brandon. But like a train wreck...I had to look, even though for only a split second.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Is this really a “thing”?

If it really is a thing...Is this a special kind of knife...or just a poor helpless knife that gets permanently pulled from the kitchen drawer? Where does one keep this knife in the bathroom? Behind the bowl or in the upper deck or somewhere else?

I sort of want to know...but not really. Kindof like I really didn’t want to see pics from Brandon. But like a train wreck...I had to look, even though for only a split second.
Are you asking @HudsonFalcon for more pics?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
someone has way too much time on their hands. they have turned poop into a family thing now

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
So the dude plays hookie to stuff popsicle sticks up his sons butt... Wow, that's a new one. I've heard some pretty screwed up things before but that is definitely in the top 5.

One of the weirdest prior to hearing that was the time a former boss had to leave work early. He had been getting into arguments with his neighbor over dog crap, so his wife called to inform him that the neighbor was "sculpting poop pyramids with flags sticking out of them" in their driveway. From what I was told, my boss got into a yelling match, then pulled a gun on the neighbor who then called the cops. Somewhere there's a police report with "poop pyramid" in it.

What a strange world we live in. This is why aliens won't visit us.

Yeah he was a little... off. He got fired not long after that incident. He claimed his wife and kid were in a wreck a couple hours away so he couldn't make it in. One of the other guys we worked with from a different shift called me up and told me to meet up at Hooters, a bunch of guys were there. I told him I was working and he said he thought I was off because the guy who's kids were supposedly in a wreck was there drinking...

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Real men touch things ten times worse than shit. Only a bitch needs a tool to crush their crap.

Sent from my iPad using the svtperformance.com mobile app

giphy.gif

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
This thread isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CV355

_
Established Member
Reminds me of the "Mad Loafer" of HS days who clogged up many a toilet in the boys bathroom. The Sanitation staff had to use a knife to chop it up to get the toilet to flush.

Staples Distribution Center in Putnam CT had the "Legend of the Phantom Shitter" for a while. They put up security cameras and eventually caught the dude but it took a while.

Users who are viewing this thread