• I haven't got mine yet, but I want...

Votes: 152 28.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
I love the ET and MPH in your sig!! Proves torque moves you down the track quicker, not necessarily faster. ;-) MPH is a great display of HP, but the lower ET is usually the winner.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Nothin but the muscle.... for now.;-)

How about you Ryan? Got the SHO or the Tour up to your high standards yet? I know you had some nice plans. Can't wait for your next trip down here. We'll go raid a track or two :beer:

juicedgt02

Established Member
For some odd reason I always thought that i had introduced my car to you guys, but i guess not, antway its a 02 GT witha 125 shot, its the compucar system and on a stock run with just juiced i have jumped from 234rwhp and 278rwtq to 365rwhp and 490rwtq, since i have added steeda pulleys bassani x pipe and magnaflow cat back and a custom diablo flichip. O O and 3.73s and a pro5.0 shifter. I wonder if I am at a 400rwhp on juice, will try to get a dyno soon.

SNK BITN

Established Member
Originally posted by juicedgt02
For some odd reason I always thought that i had introduced my car to you guys, but i guess not, antway its a 02 GT witha 125 shot, its the compucar system and on a stock run with just juiced i have jumped from 234rwhp and 278rwtq to 365rwhp and 490rwtq, since i have added steeda pulleys bassani x pipe and magnaflow cat back and a custom diablo flichip. O O and 3.73s and a pro5.0 shifter. I wonder if I am at a 400rwhp on juice, will try to get a dyno soon.

If you havent hit 400rwhp, your probably pretty damn close. The xpipe really benefitted your setup if you went with an o/r pipe. I could see your dyno at 385 at the least.

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
NX 150 or 175 shot here.

I love the nitrous and what it does to a high compression engine. Plus it is hard to locate for street racing. Since it is rated to the wheels I get 150-175 hp. No loss like a blower, or turbo.

heroftheday

Established Member
how much can u spray

i have a stock 93 cobra , w 6lb s/c want to add n2o to cool it down in the summer. anyone got any ideas how much more the bottem can take>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread