• I haven't got mine yet, but I want...

Votes: 152 28.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkman

Rolling Thunder
Established Member
Nitrous is king on the street period. Cost effective by far more hp per dollar spent than a blower or turbo. You hit it and you got all the hp/torque instantly. There are plenty of Mustangs running 500hp or more on plate systems. Heaven help you if you run into someone running a fogger on two stages..or maybe three.... No waiting for boost to build.....while your waiting I'm laughing all the way to the bank. That's real world street racing and not racing a dyno or cyber guessing to impress your friends.

Darkman

Rolling Thunder
Established Member
That is why you run two bottles. Keeps the bottle pressure even and the mojo flowing. I might even keep a couple of 2lb bottles tucked away somewhere for an emergency.

91hatch

Established Member
charged98cobra said:
I agree, nitrous sucks, too much of a hassle. That botte goes empty so does your mojo.. Blower is always there... :shrug:

This maybe true. but idk about bottles are for babies cause all i hear when im drivin by a supercharged car is a bunch of "whining" lol :beer:

Last edited:

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
Darkman said:
That is why you run two bottles. Keeps the bottle pressure even and the mojo flowing. I might even keep a couple of 2lb bottles tucked away somewhere for an emergency.

i don't see how a single bottle setup will have "uneven" bottle pressure :dw:

hardcore35th said:
Is anyone running a high compression piston with nitrous?

I am. i am running flat tops on my stroker motor. around 10.7:1 compression spraying a 150shot on pump gas and no problems so far.

am considering running 100 unleaded and a 200 shot through a single nozzle on the street. doubt it would hook for crap at the track. it'd probably just break lots of crap.

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
I just got my NX kit in the mail for my 95 GT, 50 shot first bottle then going to a 100shot.

cryo2man

Banned
GR8WHITE said:
Well I'm making this one a poll. So if you aren't N2O, you can tell us what your poison is.

Everyone knows I'm a boost fanatic. Right now though this one is still au natural. I'm leaning on the Incon TT setup.

What about CO2 ~ Hence, CryO2 "The Power of Cool" <?>

FSTMRFR

FaST MotheR Fuc keR
Established Member
well there is nothing like being blown and stroked at the same time, but being blown and chilled is alright in my book too

Vito said:
babys are bottle fed, men are blown
:sleeping:

Last edited:

two-gun kid

Legion 510
Established Member
im a new nitrous junkie. all my friends are using it now and i was thinking of going with a blower but that strains the engine when you start to make boost. nitrous is when you want it and easier to hide it(yes i street race) i recently picked up a nx kit with some extra goodies and a 15 lb bottle. i started a thread in the pics and video section about nirous set ups.

http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313015

47b6d600b3127cce8c41002eb22100000025118Aas2rRk3cuP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread