How many MM owners cross viewing?

The Wraith

Established Member
Well when i saw this site i figured my MM is what SVT wouldv'e done to it more or less so why not be on here. :thumbsup:
oh and also i was going to get a yellow cobra vert as 1st choice but wifey just refused to learn how to drive a stick so a Marauder was the one..

Last edited:

DJP

Established Member
This is a sweet site. I got helpful hints at the donut shop and JDM retuned my ride. Did one hell of a job, too. The best thing about this site is the moderator and hallejullah, freedom of speech. Just like a good referee, you don't see him until he deems it necessary.....not needlessly interjecting himself into a good fight because a few feelings get hurt or the truth be spoken.

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
DJP said:
This is a sweet site. I got helpful hints at the donut shop and JDM retuned my ride. Did one hell of a job, too. The best thing about this site is the moderator and hallejullah, freedom of speech. Just like a good referee, you don't see him until he deems it necessary.....not needlessly interjecting himself into a good fight because a few feelings get hurt or the truth be spoken.

Amen brotha! :thumbsup:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
DJP said:

OH my GOD......Say it ain't so! You mean I am in my mid 30's and can act like it? I don't have to run with the other bedwetter's from the school yard like a sniveling little cry baby to Principal Logan cause some net toughie hurt my feelings?

Last edited:

F-16

Established Member
DJP said:
Another Pin head !

DJP

Established Member
David Morton said:
My truth sense tells me that's a "truth be spoken" worth repeating!

I am here for wicked deals on big wheels.

Ooooppps. My truth sense has failed me. I thought you were here to talk "e-vengance" and "handles". My bad.

Last edited:

David Morton

Established Member
DJP said:
Ooooppps. My truth sense has failed me. I thought you were here to talk "e-vengance" and "handles". My bad.
Yankees. :rollseyes

Is rudeness a requirement to live in New York?

I own a 2004 Marauder. I'm a member of the Sunshine State Marauders, have a shirt to prove it, and have been to our meets, met most of the guys, and have bought stuff from vendors at MM.net. I am also an ASE Master Certified Technician, have worked for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac and Cadillac. I will spend time enough to tell you I'm here to look for and acquire good stuff for my Marauder if it's here and that no piss ant yankee surfer boy can bother me by telling me what he thinks about me commenting about another piss ant cry baby that got banned at MM.net because he has too much time on his hands and can find nothing better to do than go around nursing his grudges by flaming people that are trying to do what I'm doing, find out about good stuff for their car and give advice to others and all this for no other reason than that we have a common ground for being here...

...we are owners of the fantastic Mercury Marauder.

Are you? :-D

Last edited:

bigdogjim

Simlply Complicated
Established Member
Well?

David Morton said:

Dave I know a lot of New York Marauders owners that are First Class people (although I am 90 miles south):thumbsup:

Just have to learn not to feed the trolls :lol:

Last edited:

David Morton

Established Member
Sorry about that Big Dog. Sometimes I get a bit pissed and revert to old predjudices.

Oh, and sorry about that thing with Lincoln too. I want you to know I would never have supported such a dastardly thing.

Booth should have challenged him to a duel. :lol:

DJP

Established Member
bigdogjim said:
David Morton said:

Dave I know a lot of New York Marauders owners that are First Class people (although I am 90 miles south):thumbsup:

Just have to learn not to feed the trolls :lol:

LOL. If I knew quoting you after you quoted me would make your beach boy thong ride up on you, I would have surely done it again. Too bad if you think I'm "thoooo rude".

Fortunately, the only thing me and you have in common is a car. I, like yourself, own a 2004 MM. It's a "black beauty" with mods installed by Reinhart including UD pullies, MMX driveshaft, Cobra manifolds and exhaust, 180 thermostat, tune, and so on. So sorry to disappoint you, I'm not trollin'.

I am no longer a welcome member, or should I say quest, on MMNet. Boo FN Hoo. Better to be a member on one site than a house guest in another.

You see, me and the moderator over there had a disagreement that ended in him e-mailing a testy little letter similar to your post. I'll be more than happy to discuss it in detail if your master would like to chime in instead of sitting on the sideline eating popcorn and making dumbass one liners.

I officially joined this site in March 2005, long before it got hostile over here. I was minding my business but when I saw this Logan guy posting here, I threw in my 2 cents. It's an open forum over here which translates to an even playing field. Your voice is (well, in your case, lets not go there).

I initially joined this site as a car enthusiast. What the hell is your motivation for joining? I notice you joined after the fracas, defending your moderator and attacking a member here with your "e-vengance" and "handles" bullshit.

Oh well, some people are rude, and some people are just brown nosed, puckerd lipped ass kissers playing follow the leader. Better to be the former than the latter, eh? Let's go Marlins.

Last edited:

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
There are many people here who are not honest about who or where they are. We even have people here with two screen names. IP address locating programs are not as expensive as you would think.

Users who are viewing this thread