How many MM owners cross viewing?

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
tallboy said:
There are many people here who are not honest about who or where they are. We even have people here with two screen names. IP address locating programs are not as expensive as you would think.

Good! I hope you bought a program and name who everyone is!

David Morton

Established Member
Why am I not suprised DJP is unwelcome at MM.net too? He thinks being polite or even just civil in what is essentially somebody elses house is kissing ass.

DJP, you are what we call a troll. You post insults (probably on lots of sites) and return to them from time to time to come back with new insults. You lie when you say you're not a troll. This will be the last time I feed you.

You need to get a life. :loser:

CRUZTAKER

Effin Marauder ownr
Established Member
I joined in January.....

I haven't visited in a long time now. Someone at MM.NET mentioned some interesting reading in the MM forum over here. I thought I would check it out.

There sure are alot of new topics in the MM forums since my last visit!

One thing becomes very apparent though. Nearly 99% percent of the discussions in the MM forums have little to do with the car itself. Just alot of angry dribble.

I'll have to check back from time to time to see who's pissed at whom, and gain a little more perspective on some folks that really seem to be angry at something. Perhaps someone will start a thread about the Marauder? :idea:

DJP

Established Member
David Morton said:
Why am I not suprised DJP is unwelcome at MM.net too? He thinks being polite or even just civil in what is essentially somebody elses house is kissing ass.

DJP, you are what we call a troll. You post insults (probably on lots of sites) and return to them from time to time to come back with new insults. You lie when you say you're not a troll. This will be the last time I feed you.

You need to get a life. :loser:

So your definition of a troll is someboby who can only post insults, right?

Now lets apply that definition to your posts. Hmmmnnn. Interesting. It seems to me that you came here to call a few people out. And such language too, tsk, tsk.

So you think I'm such a troll and your not feeding me anymore. No problem.

Just, please, please, cover up that thong while your running away.....Sheessh.

Users who are viewing this thread