How many MM owners cross viewing?

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
The more I look at this site, the more I think it kicks ass!

How many of you guys are crossing over to grow this forum?

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
You know I am! I was in Connecticut last year hanging out with Billy at Dunkin' Donuts, and he told me about this site.
I've been hanging out here ever since! :beer:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
tallboy said:
You know I am! I was in Connecticut last year hanging out with Billy at Dunkin' Donuts, and he told me about this site.
I've been hanging out here ever since! :beer:

Site Good, Coffee Good, Dunkin Donuts Better!

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
I was here before I was there. hahaha! I like the "uncensored" forum here. Dont get me wrong, MM.Net is meca for the MM. But the recent rant in the "Trilogy Equipt MM" thread shows we can fight and make it through with out a homcide.

Perhape we can call this "The Dark Side of MM.Net" :D

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
Defyant said:
I was here before I was there. hahaha! I like the "uncensored" forum here. Dont get me wrong, MM.Net is meca for the MM. But the recent rant in the "Trilogy Equipt MM" thread shows we can fight and make it through with out a homcide.:D

Good point, Defyant. If we had that thread on MM.NET, it would have been shut down and many of us would have been given a "vacation", permanent or otherwise.

I'm glad that thread reached a peaceful conclusion... :thumbsup:

"Dark Side"... I love it!

Last edited:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
tallboy said:
Good point, Defyant. If we had that thread on MM.NET, it would have been shut down and many of us would have been given a "vacation", permanent or otherwise.

I'm glad that thread reached a peaceful conclusion... :thumbsup:

"Dark Side"... I love it!

The "Dark Side" is the perfect analogy!

I have spoken with members now who have talked to a certain unscrupulous vendor here in FL, not worth mentioning, who told them on the phone that the Procharger Kit was crap and on and on and on.......

The more I listened, the more steamed I got!

But I'm glad this forum exists. I am going to start a "Rumor" thread, where members can post their rants and horror stories for other people, mine being first!

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
I have been on here for awhile cause I own a lightning it wastn till a little while ago i realized there was a marauder forum here which is awesome, I will just stick around here LOL.

Captain Steve

Established Member
I read this board as much as MM.net. Usually I just hang out in roadside pub, for the general car-guy stuff.

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
04Marauder said:
I check over here just as often; but there hasn't been too much going on under the MM category.

In the last few months that has changed! There might have been 3 or 4 active threads at best, now its really been pickin up. :-D

00 Aggie

Its just a slow vert...
Established Member
I was here wayyy before there, I had my Cobra first, then registered there when I bought my MM.

MarauderTJA

# 2 Procharger Marauder
Established Member
I'm Coming Over Here Too!

tmac1337 said:
The "Dark Side" is the perfect analogy!

I have spoken with members now who have talked to a certain unscrupulous vendor here in FL, not worth mentioning, who told them on the phone that the Procharger Kit was crap and on and on and on.......

The more I listened, the more steamed I got!

But I'm glad this forum exists. I am going to start a "Rumor" thread, where members can post their rants and horror stories for other people, mine being first!

OK Tim, your right. This seems like a forum and place where the truth can be told without worrying about getting booted. "The Dark Side" seems approriate where us Marauder owners can open up. Hey Chuck, keeping the tires on? TOM

Last edited:

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
MarauderTJA said:
OK Tim, your right. This seems like a forum and place where the truth can be told without worrying about getting booted. "The Dark Side" seems approriate where us Marauder owners can open up. Hey Chuck, keeping the tires on? TOM

Hey, Tom! Good to see you over here, buddy!

She's still got rear tire tread left-for now. I've got a complete set of new OEM's in the garage waiting to be put into service. Shouldn't be much longer. I can't wait to see the graphics you put on your car, Carfixer said it looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread