How is this a stock Eaton ? LOL

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
He'll fool a few mustang guys, and a lot of NONmustang guys but we terminator guys know that that is NOT stock. My cobra screams just as loud and it's ported.

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
He'll fool a few mustang guys, and a lot of NONmustang guys but we terminator guys know that that is NOT stock. My cobra screams just as loud and it's ported.

Haha that what I just said. Theres no way that's stock. Even if that's ported, it sounds way more high pitched to me....is sounds like a 2.2 KB. To me it sounds like the kid has no idea whats REALLY done to his car...

Mystic03

Established Member
That second video is hilarious

Your windshield wipers have this flat spot so it doesnt fly up when doin 170mph pulls Lol

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Haha that what I just said. Theres no way that's stock. Even if that's ported, it sounds way more high pitched to me....is sounds like a 2.2 KB. To me it sounds like the kid has no idea whats REALLY done to his car...
Listening to this guy talk about his car, he obviously knows a lot about the car. Lots of facts stated. He says in the video that the Eaton is not ported, nor are the silencer holes filled. It does sound louder than most Eatons I've heard, but if he says it is stock, I would have no reason not to believe him.

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
Listening to this guy talk about his car, he obviously knows a lot about the car. Lots of facts stated. He says in the video that the Eaton is not ported, nor are the silencer holes filled. It does sound louder than most Eatons I've heard, but if he says it is stock, I would have no reason not to believe him.

He does know his facts about the car Bob. I'm not saying he's a lyer, that eaton just sounds a lot more high pitched to me then other standard pullied eatons...

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
A lot depends on the camera/mic too. Deff sounds like an eaton to me never mentioned a lower but sounds like it's spinning faster than a 2.8 upper to me.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Whatever it is, it sounds badass! A lower maybe? The modified Eaton sound is hard to beat even though most will say it's old tech, heat making power. For just a street car? I like em!!

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
I also follow him on IG. He's. reputable guy, not just on the Terminator. Defiantly an eaton car. Could be an echo off the bridge curbing and materials. I'm sure he got some info off my YouTube channel as I have from his too.

Users who are viewing this thread