How do you make up for saying something completely out of line?

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
:lol:

Some of these stories are pure gold lol. The easist achievable way I put my foot in my mouth:

Me: "Hey man! How are you doin' today?"
Them: "Pretty good bro, how are you?"
Me: "Im good bro! How are you??" :nonono: *insta wtf did i say that moment* LOL

Can't be helped sometimes. OP there is nothing you can do to save face now. What has been said cannot be unsaid. On that note, just relax and be friendly as you normally would.

You can apologize If It really concerns you. But, honestly, It might seem a bit, idk? like,"Hey guys, sorry. I'm really NOT THAT GUY. I'm cool! LOOK! ...please don't judge me...please...?" Can't win them all OP.You'll probably laugh/cringe about it later though. Just put it in the "Wtf did i just say?" Memory Bank and move on. We all got some random "wtf?" moments stashed away lol

Last edited:

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
OP invite them over to watch Howard Stern's Guess Who's the Jew. I won't post a link but it's on YouTube.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
:lol:

Some of these stories are pure gold lol. The easist achievable way I put my foot in my mouth:

Me: "Hey man! How are you doin' today?"
Them: "Pretty good bro, how are you?"
Me: "Im good bro! How are you??" :nonono: *insta wtf did i say that moment* LOL l

I know the feels :lol:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
When I lived in Texas every year I flew the Confederate flag on Confederate Hero’s Day (official Texas holiday) that honors veterans which often coincides with MLK Jr. Day. So, if some random blacks deemed that offensive and decide they wanted to escalate their personal offense & intolerance by "beating the crap out of me on the spot", yeah, they’re going to jail. Pretty sure the Constitution and law is clear on that.

Kind of like the recent Mohammed art event in Texas, aren’t the offended Islamic pussies now corpses…as they should be?

This is America where you have the freedom to not worry about offending every conceivable culture or ethnicity, it is why so many who weren’t born here choose to be Americans. With few exceptions you can say and do WTF you want, when you want, and how you want.

Seems like what you are advocating is a form of moral slavery where you would have everyone walking around on eggshells refraining from any behavior that may offend any random person of unknown culture/religious/ethnic background. **** that bro, it’s all you…pushing that school of thought on others is un-American.

So, to be clear, you're saying you have the right to be intentionally offensive, but other people don't have the right to be offended? Are you seriously that sociopathic? Or is it that you feel you're so superior and privileged that any and everything you do in your own interest is A-okay and everybody else can just suck it? Did your parents never teach you the "if you don't have something nice to say..." rule? What purpose does it possibly serve to willfully be offensive to others??

edit:
And if not saying something offensive to others is "walking on eggshells," then I guess you're really just a horrible person or had horrible upbringing.

Last edited:

TheHitman™

Established Member
When I lived in Texas every year I flew the Confederate flag on Confederate Hero’s Day (official Texas holiday) that honors veterans which often coincides with MLK Jr. Day. So, if some random blacks deemed that offensive and decide they wanted to escalate their personal offense & intolerance by "beating the crap out of me on the spot", yeah, they’re going to jail. Pretty sure the Constitution and law is clear on that.

Kind of like the recent Mohammed art event in Texas, aren’t the offended Islamic pussies now corpses…as they should be?

This is America where you have the freedom to not worry about offending every conceivable culture or ethnicity, it is why so many who weren’t born here choose to be Americans. With few exceptions you can say and do WTF you want, when you want, and how you want.

Seems like what you are advocating is a form of moral slavery where you would have everyone walking around on eggshells refraining from any behavior that may offend any random person of unknown culture/religious/ethnic background. **** that bro, it’s all you…pushing that school of thought on others is un-American.

Freedom of speech does not equate to freedom of consequence.....

It's apparent you have much hate in your heart.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
Freedom of speech does not equate to freedom of consequence.....

It's apparent you have much hate in your heart.

How is observing a Texas state holiday and/or supporting somebody's right to draw a ****ing picture hatred? :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread