how do I lower my car more?

Onslaught 001

Established Member
Just do it right

Call Maxium Motorsports and talk it through with their tech guy. you can convert to tubular control arms with coil-overs front and rear, and I think you can retain the stock k-member. or you can go all out for like 5 grand and change everything about how you put power to the ground for the better. their k-member and control arms up front have two sets of bolt patterns for street use or race track use. Adding sub-frame connectors would also be very ideal, no matter what ride height you settle for.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Here's a less expensive approach

I highly don't recommend this idea; I'm surprised the fuel tank didn't combust

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unwujSVpZwA&feature=youtube"]The Best Burnout EVER!!!! - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
What is with the immaturity in this thread.. Replies like this make the tech sections a ****ing joke on this forum.. if you wanna be a smartass ******, go to 4 chan.

Op.. some pics of your car will help. You can lower it an additional 1/2" with X2 ballpoints while maintaining proper geometry. But, that's about as low as you can go

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
great help dude, waist of my time

I was obviously joking, even the disctiption says "I highly don't recommend this..."

I've posted earlier in this thread with helpful info, a joke doesn't mean it's directed at anyone, I posted it for comic relief.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Obviously my time was wasted when I posted these posts as they were never read I suppose? Learn to spot a joke, it wasn't aimed at you in anyway.

Look for the pics and video buffet thread "my bright Atlantic blue vert" he lists what he did to get an incredibly low stance around page 2. Cheers and good luck

Ya that happens from time to time, anyways welcome to svtp, there are a lot of cool people on the site but sometimes a few get carried away, even most of these guys are all pretty chill.

Anyways, good luck and search for the thread I initially posted about, pm that guy and see if he can help.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
What is with the immaturity in this thread.. Replies like this make the tech sections a ****ing joke on this forum.. if you wanna be a smartass ******, go to 4 chan.

Op.. some pics of your car will help. You can lower it an additional 1/2" with X2 ballpoints while maintaining proper geometry. But, that's about as low as you can go

No insults outside of smack down. Call me what you like but obviously you didn't see that I was helpful on page 1... Grow up

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I didn't insult anyone?

Smartass fagot...

If your gonna assume I'm directing an obvious comic relief with "i highly dont rexommend this, ...blow up" at the op after I've been nothing but helpful/polite, Its easy to assume you're directing that at me.

No harm/fowl but it's your profile to pickup a warning, I'm just letting you know so you don't get used to making posts like that and start getting infractions.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Smartass fagot...

If your gonna assume I'm directing an obvious comic relief with "i highly dont rexommend this, ...blow up" at the op after I've been nothing but helpful/polite, Its easy to assume you're directing that at me.

No harm/fowl but it's your profile to pickup a warning, I'm just letting you know so you don't get used to making posts like that and start getting infractions.

I didn't directly insult anyone. I know the rules.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Cool just looking out, sometimes people don't and get temp bans/warnings.

BaznastyDave

Established Member
Coil overs are the only way to "slam it" the right way. Here is how low my car is with C/O's, cant fit a finger in the wheel well

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Ignore the badges, it has GT ones now.
You could try to take the iso's out like already stated and it will lower it a little but may squeak. I would wrap the spring with electrical tape to minimize the sound

Last edited:

birdmanbobsin8

Established Member
coil overs are the only way to "slam it" the right way. Here is how low my car is with c/o's, cant fit a finger in the wheel well

uploaded with imageshack.us
ignore the badges, it has gt ones now.
You could try to take the iso's out like already stated and it will lower it a little but may squeak. I would wrap the spring with electrical tape to minimize the sound

now thats how low i wanna be

Users who are viewing this thread