how do I lower my car more?

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Race springs on the GT don't lower it that much. WHen did you put them in? They need to settle too. And also, just take all your isolators out. I started with all of mine. Then took one out the back, then both out the back, then 1 outta the front and now I have all of them out. Save yourself the hassle and do it once :thumbsup:

95PGTTech

Established Member
Race springs on the GT don't lower it that much. WHen did you put them in? They need to settle too. And also, just take all your isolators out. I started with all of mine. Then took one out the back, then both out the back, then 1 outta the front and now I have all of them out. Save yourself the hassle and do it once :thumbsup:

Is that why your car goes squeaky squeaky?

RedFord96

Established Member
Did you buy the car already lowered and not realize it? H&R super sports are pretty low installed... if you want it lower guess you'll have to remove the isos and/or cut the springs. :lol1:

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
13" wheels?

72_spoke.jpg

Win?

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
Hey guys this behavior is unacceptable! How dare you belittle this poor guy just asking for help from fellow car enthusiests. Seriously guys, COMON! Gosh.

michschi

Established Member
Hey guys this behavior is unacceptable! How dare you belittle this poor guy just asking for help from fellow car enthusiests. Seriously guys, COMON! Gosh.

Yeah, that may or may not have been a joke. Lighten up sweetie.

birdmanbobsin8

Established Member

appreciate it, I didnt buy it lowered. I put them on in August and I think they have already settled. I just want like a inch more drop. but most everyone on this thread is gotta be ignorant and say stupid shit thats a waste of my time.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Repost from earlier, I'd say check this thread, he explained a few good ideas.

Look for the pics and video buffet thread "my bright Atlantic blue vert" he lists what he did to get an incredibly low stance around page 2. Cheers and good luck

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
appreciate it, I didnt buy it lowered. I put them on in August and I think they have already settled. I just want like a inch more drop. but most everyone on this thread is gotta be ignorant and say stupid shit thats a waste of my time.

Ya that happens from time to time, anyways welcome to svtp, there are a lot of cool people on the site but sometimes a few get carried away, even most of these guys are all pretty chill.

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
This thread went to total crap, you guys suck:nonono: guy was asking for advice and all he got was doucheness.

[/QUOTE]
heating torch
^^^And hell no to this! I hope you were just busting the OP's balls with this.

This is what heated springs look like and they ride like total complete shit. The owner of the car these came out of bought the car with these springs in it. The previous owner told him it had lowering springs in it but he came to me asking if I could take a look at the suspension because the car rode like a brick and bottomed out very easily.

Fronts:
Photo0364.jpg

Rears:
Photo0363.jpg

OP, if you want to go lower remove the lower isolators in the front and for the rears you can remove the upper isos and wrap the top of the rear springs with black electrical tape just to make sure you don't get any noise from metal to metal contact.

Users who are viewing this thread