how do I lower my car more?

birdmanbobsin8

Established Member
This summer I installed H&R lowering springs and toxico front struts and rear shocks but my car doesnt seem any lower, any tips on how to make it lower? any advice would be appreciated:thumbsup:

lethal04

Established Member
Which h&r springs you go with ? I have the "race" ones and stock shocks etc . . And mine is slammed ?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Buy a 64 Impala if you want a stupid-low low ryder.

Theres a point in which too low has adverse effects on handling due to screwing with proper suspension geometry.

Sent from my iPhail using Tapatalk while doing 90 on the freeway and streetracing through traffic. What now?

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Come on guys.:dw::rolleyes:

:shrug: I personally thought date a fat chick was the best advice possible :lol:

or at least the cheapest...just don't pay for dinner.

Generally (unless you're going to pay to get a properly set-up air-ride system) what was posted above about losing out on major handling ability once you hit a certain point is true OP. There's only so much you can do with conventional suspension set-ups.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Look for the pics and video buffet thread "my bright Atlantic blue vert" he lists what he did to get an incredibly low stance around page 2. Cheers and good luck

Last edited:

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
lol at a Cobra being "slammed" with H&R Race springs.

I think he has a GT :??:

Birdman, did you take out your isolators? You also could try cutting your springs.:bash: won't help you handle better. You also could try that there "search" button in the upper right-hand corner.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
I will provide a lowering servive for you at a nominal fee. Im pretty sure I can get your ride at least an 1" lower pretty easily. You will have to provide me with food and shelter when im not in your car though. And if we go to a car show you will have to leave the car on and AC blasting.

I will give you a good deal of $30 an hour. Just let me know.

Respectuflly,
Fatass

Users who are viewing this thread