How bout them Redskins!

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
Man what an adrenaline rush in the last 4 minutes of that game. They just made my year. 10 years without winning a game against Dallas at their house and we get to see Joe Gibbs celebrating like in the old days :)

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
RedfireVenom said:
Man what an adrenaline rush in the last 4 minutes of that game. They just made my year. 10 years without winning a game against Dallas at their house and we get to see Joe Gibbs celebrating like in the old days :)

:beer: I almost turned the game off with 4 minutes to go but said what the hell, might as well watch the rest of the no-offense Redskins & see if the defense can score for us....

Hopefully this win will help turn things around for the offense. Our defense has been outstanding!

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Since I am a Giants fan I could care less about who won that game, but it was great to hear the Skins broke a 26 game losing streak in Dallas. In addition, although I do not like the Redskins, I HATE Dallas. Definately mad about going to bed at 11:30 last night. Sure seems as though Parcels has lost his touch

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
BOOOOO!!! Well, least they beat dallas. I guess that is a plus for a birds fan here! E.A.G.L.E.S EAGLES!!!! On the road to Detroit!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Great win for the Skins.....May be one of those that really get things going. Their offense still seems real inconsistent, although defense was tough.

Where is DOLEMITE!!!!!!!

pj_rage

Mustang Enthusiast
Established Member
Good for them.

I watched the whole boring ass game and turned it off after I thought Dallas sealed it with their second field goal.

I didn't even know anything happened until I came in this morning and it was the talk of the office. Sucks that I missed it :bash:

mikeD4V

Established Member
i watched the whole game and i must say it felt like it was going nowhere fast. kind of like old people fuggin. 4th and out over and over, looked like special team's practice. i also hated seeing brunell smiling after the game like he had accomplished something, giving credit to moss and his "big play" ability but not saying anything about the team..

mystic04

Established Member
Their D is one of the best in the NFL. that is of course next to OUR'S THE EAGLE'S!!!!
But any team who beats Dallas is ok with me till we play them.

mikeD4V

Established Member
mystic04 said:
Their D is one of the best in the NFL. that is of course next to OUR'S THE EAGLE'S!!!!
But any team who beats Dallas is ok with me till we play them.

oh yea, well i talked to the pastor of my old church and he said god doesn't love eagles fans, so there.. :-D :poke:

Dolemite

Established Member
Great game last night, it feels great sitting on top of the NFC east!!! It's going to be even better after the Raiders beat the Eagles this week and they fall to 1-2. :bash:

Go Skins!!!

RedVenom96

Banned
WTF is going on here?? all these people from maryland and no ravens support? :poke: shame on you all! :nonono: even though they suck right now GO RAVENS!!! :rockon:

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
RedVenom96 said:
WTF is going on here?? all these people from maryland and no ravens support? :poke: shame on you all! :nonono: even though they suck right now GO RAVENS!!! :rockon:

I was born and raised in Washington, D.C. :) I will be a Redskins fan till I die.

Users who are viewing this thread