How bout them Redskins!

Dolemite

Established Member
RedVenom96 said:
just did some research. going back to 1933 to present. washington and baltimore have both won 5 championships. with b-more winning back to back in 58-59.
first one to 6 wins!!

That's total BS are you going to count the Cleveland Browns record before they moved to Baltimore too? You can't count the Colts as part of the Ravens, they are two totally different teams.

We are talking Ravens and Redskins. Not Colts, Browns or any other place where you nomads have been.

Dolemite

Established Member
Antex said:
Shoving your one win up your ass is friendly football smack talk - get used to it.

BTW - it doesn't matter when we won 'em - the fact is we won 'em!

REDSKINS - 3
RAVENS - 1

RedSkins 2-0
DeadBirds 0-2

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

mikeD4V

Established Member
RedVenom96 said:
:lol: yeah we do have a few thugs on our team.

r.lewis=murder suspect
j.lewis=drug dealer

did i miss anyone??? :beer:

the redskins also have their own shinning star, sean taylor: two felony counts of aggravated assault with a firearm and one misdemeanor count of simple battery

put them all together and i think you can make your own "the longest yard" team.. :-D

RedVenom96

Banned
Antex said:
Shoving your one win up your ass is friendly football smack talk - get used to it.

BTW - it doesn't matter when we won 'em - the fact is we won 'em!

REDSKINS - 3
RAVENS - 1

RedSkins 2-0
DeadBirds 0-2

well at least our "one win ass" was in the last decade :idea:
2-0? big woop..you guys have no one, except portis. your quarterback is so old his social security card # is 1. the ravens on the other hand are loaded with talent and will bounce back from their shitty start.
truth hurts doesn't it?? :-D

RedVenom96

Banned
Dolemite said:
That's total BS are you going to count the Cleveland Browns record before they moved to Baltimore too? You can't count the Colts as part of the Ravens, they are two totally different teams.

We are talking Ravens and Redskins. Not Colts, Browns or any other place where you nomads have been.

your logic is well.....illogical. why would i count the browns record before they came to baltimore?? we are talking baltimore and washington football. baltimore championships=5. i sure as hell can count all baltimore nfl team championships. if i were you i wouldn't talk much you guys have gotten your asses wooped in quite a few superbowls too :read: . and we're nomads because some asshole owner decides to move our team?? :bash:
don't worry i understand your frustration at having to watch the deadskins suck year after year after year after year...................... :sleeping:
just move to D.C. where you belong. :loser:

RedVenom96

Banned
don't forget during the short history of our nomad ravens we are 2-1 vs. the skins. and i seem to recall beating you guys this pre-season also.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
mikeD4V said:
the redskins also have their own shinning star, sean taylor: two felony counts of aggravated assault with a firearm and one misdemeanor count of simple battery

put them all together and i think you can make your own "the longest yard" team.. :-D
Yeah, but he was just defending his friends and family....... :thumbsup:

RedVenom96

Banned
Antex said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Now that's FUNNY!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

funny?? ravens 2004- 8 pro bowlers
ravens 2005-5 pro bowlers (with t.heap,j.lewis missing alot)
skins 2004- 3 pro bowlers(coles was a replacement also)
skins 2005- 1 pro bowler

nuff said :read:

Dolemite

Established Member
RedVenom96 said:
don't forget during the short history of our nomad ravens we are 2-1 vs. the skins. and i seem to recall beating you guys this pre-season also.

This is true, and I must say you guys have a hell of a player in Ed Reed if that makes you feel any better.

Users who are viewing this thread