JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Another pics of both vents.

JP

JP068.jpg

GodStang

Established Member
They look great. How stable are they. With something that nice I am worried about someone walking up and stealing them out of the hood. Are they in there firmly?

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
10th03Cobra said:
Sweet.

I got a fever! And the only prescription.. is more Billetcrack!!!

Doug puts his pants on one leg at a time, except, once his pants are on - he fires up the CNC machine and takes our money..

:beer:

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
GodStang said:
They look great. How stable are they. With something that nice I am worried about someone walking up and stealing them out of the hood. Are they in there firmly?

Doug, correct me if I'm wrong here, but I believe if you look at the first post of the pics you can see that there are 2 brackets on each end of the Hood Vent that bolt on from under the hood.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I am subscribing because I definitely want one or two sets for the Mystichrome. Let us know when they are available. They really look good. I asked someone about something like these about a eight months or so ago but no one had seen anyone making them. Glad to see someone finally thinking about getting in the business making them.

ItalianSVT

Established Member
I will take a set

I will take a set. I would be better off with no choice at all because I know I will take for ever in deciding which will look best against silver. With it being a 10th maybe Red to match all the other stuff but not sure.
Damn those look nice.

Last edited:

gehoben

Established Member
Doug will just keep telling us that they are almost ready to be sold so nobody else brings them to market....he could take another year on this it seems

shadowcoupe

TTT

I just stumbled on this thread. Them vents are BADA$$!!! Cant wait til they are available!!!

Which color would go good with DSG??? :banana: :banana: :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread