high compression+boost+e85=???

JP_Stang

Established Member
3 core.....You mean the 3 core Procharger unit? There is nothing wrong with it. If you are talking about the Ebay unit, I won't run any intercooler of there. I just don't like the idea of running such a restrictive unit. Also, you really want to try to get a vertical flow intercooler. They are also less restrictive than the horizontal units. Restriction is not us centri guys friend at all!

97crystalwhite

ah whatsup DOHC?!
Established Member
I'm just starting go wonder if I could run or fit a slot style maf. Were the regular maf. Goes without using the 45 degree coupler. Because the tube goes into the fender off the maf. Hmmmm..... I'm just going to buy a pmas protube and make it work somehow. I think I'm just stressing to much

97crystalwhite

ah whatsup DOHC?!
Established Member
thats what i was thinking. as far as two fuel pumps go. i was going to run two walbro 255lph pumps. when i buy the dual fuel hat, will it slide directly into my tank? what would i have to buy also?

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
It won't work in ur stock tank. U need a 03/04 tank to run a dual pump hat.

No you don't, Simply remove the basket in the tank (mustang, not cobra) and you can drop a twin pump setup in the tank. Just don't be ripping on the car under a 1/4 tank due to possible sloshing of the gas and it moving away from the pumps.

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
thats what i was thinking. as far as two fuel pumps go. i was going to run two walbro 255lph pumps. when i buy the dual fuel hat, will it slide directly into my tank? what would i have to buy also?

As i just replied earlier above^

Also be ready to replace the grommet for the filler neck, watch you don't mess up the evap lines, and you'll need a fuel line tool.

pacific4v

Established Member
Either way OP, i can tell u from experience u can't run a dual pump hat in ur 97 fuel tank. I bought an 03/04 cobra tank to run mine in because it has baffles and i wouldn't have to worry about fuel sloshing around and starving my pumps.

97crystalwhite

ah whatsup DOHC?!
Established Member
ok, ill look into seeing if i can find a tank. would the 03/04 cobra tank slide rite in?
and the only problem i have had with E85 is when i fill the tank completley up the neck will swell and leak fuel out.

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
ok, ill look into seeing if i can find a tank. would the 03/04 cobra tank slide rite in?
and the only problem i have had with E85 is when i fill the tank completley up the neck will swell and leak fuel out.

Its probably your gromnet from the tank to the filler neck. Have you removed the tank prior?

Users who are viewing this thread