Hey Wiz

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
They are cleaning up pretty nice though. I'm a little anxious to get them on. I thought I'd get bungs welded in. Any suggestions about who could do this? I do not want a hack job.

Hmwave, you had it done, are you satisfied with the job they did? Who was it?

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
wizbangdoodle said:
They are cleaning up pretty nice though. I'm a little anxious to get them on. I thought I'd get bungs welded in. Any suggestions about who could do this? I do not want a hack job.

Hmwave, you had it done, are you satisfied with the job they did? Who was it?

Same here... Wiz if you get a hold of a name/place for bung weld let me know... maybe we can get a 2 (or if others are in need) member group discount for this one. I would like to get this done correctly before the dyno day (don't really want to do it during dyno day). I JaKaL had his done and he did have some nice words for the guy who did it, although the Honey Bucket thing was somewhat suspect :dw:

Hopefully dyno day will at least be snow-free :bored:

Christian

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
ltngstrucktwice is Bryan. I see, I'm a bit slow. Hey Bryan, thanks for the exhaust. I will put it to good use. BTW, have we met?

ltngstrucktwice

Head Clown
Established Member
wizbangdoodle said:
ltngstrucktwice is Bryan. I see, I'm a bit slow. Hey Bryan, thanks for the exhaust. I will put it to good use. BTW, have we met?
ltngstrucktwice is Bryan...You are correct sir.

Those pipes make power. Dont back down from Rick. Although I drive an Expy now, I still have the fastest 1/4 mile.

Last edited:

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
lol
but someone pussied out when this black non 10th aniv cobra dude challenged you to race
by joey's house

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
ltngstrucktwice said:
ltngstrucktwice is Bryan...You are correct sir.

Those pipes make power. Dont back down from Rick. Although I drive an Expy now, I still have the fastest 1/4 mile.

I like that. I think we will need to make a group run down to Pacific Raceways (which I still call S.I.R.) this spring. We can settle all this once and for all :beer:

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
wizbangdoodle said:
I like that. I think we will need to make a group run down to Pacific Raceways (which I still call S.I.R.) this spring. We can settle all this once and for all :beer:

Yup... definitely caught the mod bug. Calling people out already :pepper:

Joe5.0

Established Member
team23jordan said:
lol
but someone pussied out when this black non 10th aniv cobra dude challenged you to race
by joey's house

Yea and i have it on tape!
A group drive down to S.I.R would be so tight. :rockon:

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
And I just ordered my s/c and idler pulleys from Billetflow. Doug was still in and I was able to get the order in. I gotta tell ya, Doug is very helpful. If it were me I would have been rushing to get out the door on a Friday night, but he took the time to give me all the info I needed to make the right decision. My vote goes to Billetflow.

and everyone quit pissing L.L. off

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
mean saleen said:
Sweet Wiz!! You gonna make it to duno day?

Naw, still won't be able to make it. I may get some dyno time myself to do some tuning. I'll have to see how things go.

Shangsta, L.L. is cool. I think they just don't want the forums to turn into a public pm site. Just make posts that pertain to everyone and our area. That should keep everyone happy.

ltngstrucktwice

Head Clown
Established Member
team23jordan said:
lol
by joey's house

I had my 11 year old son in the car you clown. I took him to the track to race. I realy dont think his mother would be happy if I took my son out street racing.
Your just upset becouse your old lightning is barley faster than my Expy.

Users who are viewing this thread