Hey Wiz

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
so how did the xmas turn out, are you in on the dyno day, did you get any toys, let me know...I got a bunch sitting in the garage waiting for you

Rick

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I am in Canada until the 9th, so the dyno day is out for me.
It seems Santa doesn't know JACK about car parts, so I will order my own. Rick, didn't you have a Bassani X pipe? Dave, I'll get in touch with you when I get home about the pulley. Does everyone concur the best tunes come from James @RWTD? Is there someone local that does as good or better tunes and offers excellent support? Anyone else have parts to offer. I am really just looking for Bassani x and catback and the Borla tips like Dave has on his car. Then a pulley and JLT CAI and tune, I'll be good to go...for awhile... :beer:

Oxford Snake

Established Member
Canada eh! Sorry but I sold the pulley a couple weeks ago on ebay. I believe Rick still has a 2.8 though, and I am more than willing to help you put it on. As far as James with RWTD, no question if your going Predator. Not sure about SCT. Also, I'd recommend just getting the K&N kit over the JLT. Less p.i.t.a., makes equal power, cheaper.

Dave

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
Wiz... get going... what are you doin' in Canada? Hope it's a vacation at Whistler! Get Rick's 2.80 and the tune - I actually went with the SCT and Hermann gave me 3 tunes - will see what they put down on the dyno. As for the ride, it's great. After Rick, Tyler and I put everything on we went for the test ride and let me just say that loss of traction takes on a new meaning (scared to see what Greg's gonna put down when he's all said and done?!?!?).

Dave,

Did you put the K&N FIPK on yet? Notice any differences?

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Well the 2.8 is gone...so is the predator as well..but I do got the Bassani catback and xpipe for you still

rick

Oxford Snake

Established Member
Christian - The K&N is in. I originally had the Steeda, feels about the same. It has been to foggy and/or wet lately to hammer on it in the lower gears.

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
mean saleen said:
CHRISTIAN So you have the 2.8 on and a sct tune? Hows it feel buddy hehehe?

Feels strong. I really only have the stock to compare to... definitely noticed a difference. I switched to a the #1 tune today (Hermann's low perf) and felt immediately between the #2 and this one. I have not loaded the #3 yet... will wait for the a/f check first.

Oxford Snake said:
Christian - The K&N is in. I originally had the Steeda, feels about the same. It has been to foggy and/or wet lately to hammer on it in the lower gears.

Sweet:beer: Tell me about the weather... I was getting my hopes up when the sun shined for the past couple of days, but that was short-lived! Hopefully you can make it to the dyno runs... love looking at those red thingys under your hood!

Well hopefully we'll have enough going - always good getting together with all you guys!

Peter... I think someone bought the Redfire one from Bellevue... what's going on?

Users who are viewing this thread