"hey where the rest of your grill??"

Gabriel03Cobra

Established Member
How many of you get the question, when people are looking at your car (that don't know anything), "hey wheres the rest of your grill, is it just that??" lol I have had my car for like 3 days so far and everyone that sees in for some reason points to the front and asks that. what dbags....

03mustang92

1of154
Established Member
Yep, me too. Hell i have heard people tell me the least i could do was to put chicken wire in behind the cobra badge up front.....i just tell them to take their advise elsewhere

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
How many of you get the question, when people are looking at your car (that don't know anything), "hey wheres the rest of your grill, is it just that??" lol I have had my car for like 3 days so far and everyone that sees in for some reason points to the front and asks that. what dbags....

LOL, actually I ahd my car brought into a local dealership when i first purchased it and the dealer himself asked me if that is how the grille is supposed to look.:dw:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I'm starting to get the feeling you like to title your threads with a quote :)

hinds04

Established Member
wait till they say "why did you put cobra emblems all over that" "it's not a shelby" or someone with a GT says "yea but mines got a v8"

Drazga

Established Member
wait till they say "why did you put cobra emblems all over that" "it's not a shelby" or someone with a GT says "yea but mines got a v8"

my favorite is when people see 03/04s with the horse in the grille and say its a fobra :lol1:

derockgt

Established Member
my favorite is when people see 03/04s with the horse in the grille and say its a fobra :lol1:

i went to the dealer with mine, still had the pony, and they thought it was a cobra clone. :nonono:

never had anyone say anything about no grill though

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
I get that along with "you think your the Terminator"?

I just shake my head and walk away.:rollseyes

a015.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread