"hey where the rest of your grill??"

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
Fiancee asked me that about my 2nd week of ownership, 3rd or 4th time we went out in the car. I had to edu-macate her.

GodStang

Established Member
I have had mine for 6 years and have never once had that question.

For those talking about the hood gap here is the gap with my 01 GT. It is a 01 GT with an 03 Cobra hood. There is like a 1" gap unlike with my cobra.

IMG_7568.jpg

Last edited:

pkarol1

Established Member
i used to get it all the time when i first got the car, then it kinda stopped. weird, cus noone ever asked me that question back when i had my 03 gt with the mach1 grille delete kit...

Tornbtwentwo

Established Member
Yes i have been getting this forever. They say it looks like its missing something.
Then after they say that i get the "dude, you gotta chip that thing"

I just shake my head.

97snakebite

Established Member
How many of you get the question, when people are looking at your car (that don't know anything), "hey wheres the rest of your grill, is it just that??" lol I have had my car for like 3 days so far and everyone that sees in for some reason points to the front and asks that. what dbags....

id just say

" on my face....yours must be where your a** is cause thats where u are talkin from...straight out your a** "

PureSound15

Established Member
id just say

" on my face....yours must be where your a** is cause thats where u are talkin from...straight out your a** "

Wut? On your face? I'd love for someone to say that to me because I had asked a question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
Rise from your grave!

I've been asked this many times. Some folks just don't get it. lol.

SpectorV

Established Member
I get the "where is your grill" question but the one I hate even more is "why did you take the snake off the front" or "Its not a real cobra because they all have snakes on the front"

WTF the snake is AFTERMARKET on the 03 cobra... the horse simply looks better so I keep it there.

trickflow coupe

Established Member
The only one I had was "Why is there a Mustang in there?"

i was getting oil from autozone and i asked for the part number for the oil filter they guy asked me what kind of car so i told him an 03 cobra he looked outside at my car and smirked and said "thats not a cobra" i asked what makes him think that his reply"you have a gt with a cobra bumper " me "no i dont, its an 03 cobra" him "then why do you have a mustang in the grill and not a cobra?":bash: then i asked him what he had and it was an old POS IROC.....

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
I get the "where is your grill" question but the one I hate even more is "why did you take the snake off the front" or "Its not a real cobra because they all have snakes on the front"

WTF the snake is AFTERMARKET on the 03 cobra... the horse simply looks better so I keep it there.

I have been asked that a few times also. I at one time wanted the snake in front but since everyone has one in front almost. I kinda am in your camp and just leave the horse. I like mine looking stock, the car looks unsuspecting then with my grey hair lol

Users who are viewing this thread