Hey guys..Vortech lag ??

your idol

Established Member
666rwhp mach1

Hey, iam new here. but i know a little about torque, My mach1 makes 666 hp to the wheel's but i dod'nt make max torque 555 until peak hp, Also i make 22lbs boost. What happens is the guy will get a little jump on me then my car hit's 5,000 rpm then he's done, this car pulls so hard. But it is a true T-trim, 8 rib, 2.85 pully DSS-steel block cobra crank manley rods, Fox Lake stage two heads comp cam's 60, lbs injector's return style fule system, and i drive it like i stole it. Pluse 11.10. at 128.82 et's with a 315 40 17 drag radial. the heads are realy to big for this blower if my head's where just clean up i would probably make good hp wiyh a little lese boost, Nitrouse will make up for any lost torque.

J's98Snake

Established Member
your idol said:
Hey, iam new here. but i know a little about torque, My mach1 makes 666 hp to the wheel's but i dod'nt make max torque 555 until peak hp, Also i make 22lbs boost. What happens is the guy will get a little jump on me then my car hit's 5,000 rpm then he's done, this car pulls so hard. But it is a true T-trim, 8 rib, 2.85 pully DSS-steel block cobra crank manley rods, Fox Lake stage two heads comp cam's 60, lbs injector's return style fule system, and i drive it like i stole it. Pluse 11.10. at 128.82 et's with a 315 40 17 drag radial. the heads are realy to big for this blower if my head's where just clean up i would probably make good hp wiyh a little lese boost, Nitrouse will make up for any lost torque.

Dude your car is weak...read the thread. Cars are making 500+ with 10 psi and trap 127, your slow azzz needs 22 psi and 666rwhp to trap the same as a stock 99 Cobra with 10 psi :poke:

BTW Merry Christmas to all :burn: on

JHolla :banana:

J's98Snake

Established Member
SWEET94COBRA said:
Yeah, I raced a z06. I'm still waiting for the bitch to catch up. It happened last week.

I raced one a few times at the track...I was getting my time slip when he was crossing the traps :rockon:

On the street a few weeks a go I blasted an 04 R6 by 4+ cars, oh snap you were there and saw it first hand :beer:

Mean Green GT

Panama City Gang
Established Member
STOKED said:
Here is some food for thought, not going to go too crazy again but here is some info. You all know I don't run at the track but what you don't know is that I tend to do some street racing with friends.

The other night I put a fender and a door on a friends z06 that traps 122 mph n/a. There you go fella's, I took the dyno out and raced it down the highway. :thumbsup: Can it still only have 400 rwhp to hang with the vette? Too funny.

The same thing happened run after run when we both had traction. Not bad for a road racing stang. :beer:

Let the shit talking commence! :bash:

Yeah but racing on the street is way differat than on the track. The track is controlled and you get a more exact results. So try again mavrick with your 400hp, you need more than that to impress me!
Holla douche bag

Users who are viewing this thread