Here we go...another school shooting: Nashville

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Any shit bag that identifies as a transvestite automatically qualifies for mental disorder. That is how it has ALWAYS been until the last 15 years or so.

Im confused why they keep saying "trans woman who had history of mental illness".

Yeah.. no shit!

giphy.gif

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Body cam places different shoes on people?

You’re talking about an area on the shoe that looks more white on cctv cams vs a body cam UP close that showed more color (light, not bold.)

I’ll be honest, I’m all for not taking everything at face value. In fact, that goes for just about all the current narratives these days. However I’m not jumping in on this one. If I’m proved wrong, great. Shitty cctv vs up close body cam footage isn’t going to get it done for me.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MG0h3

Established Member
I doubt it.

Any thoughts on what some other contributing factors are?

I’m no bible thumper and only go to church when I visit my parents in MT, so not disagreeing on the church/religion thing.

I keep discussing with friends and coworkers wtf would possess someone to shoot kids.

If you hate your life and everyone so much you just want to hurt people, fine. But kids?

I wonder if the proliferation of violent video games and movies have desensitized kids.

I just don’t recall any of this shit back in the late 80s/early 90s when I was in school. Graduated HS 97’.

Columbine was the first one I remember. Weren’t those little **** emo or something?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
You’re talking about an area on the shoe that looks more white on cctv cams vs a body cam UP close that showed more color (light, not bold.)

I’ll be honest, I’m all for not taking everything at face value. In fact, that goes for just about all the current narratives these days. However I’m not jumping in on this one. If I’m proved wrong, great. Shitty cctv vs up close body cam footage isn’t going to get it done for me.

I mean I get what you are saying, but that first shot is clearly a Puma.
That second shot is a pair of Vans with flames.
I used to own a pair

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
If you hate your life and everyone so much you just want to hurt people, fine. But kids?

If they feel this way. Just end themselves.

Like if you truly want to hurt children, just do it to yourself. The thoughts stop.. ..

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Any thoughts on what some other contributing factors are?

I’m no bible thumper and only go to church when I visit my parents in MT, so not disagreeing on the church/religion thing.

I keep discussing with friends and coworkers wtf would possess someone to shoot kids.

I wonder if the proliferation of violent video games and movies have desensitized kids.

I just don’t recall any of this shit back in the late 80s/early 90s when I was in school. Graduated HS 97’.

Columbine was the first one I remember. Weren’t those little **** emo or something?

Honestly, I think a lot of it is the Cancer we call social media. It infects the minds of the weak. It helps these people find each other, join forces and communicate. Helps them recruit, get their messages out to the masses.
The media empowers these losers with front pages on papers and magazines, on the news.

I believe the Columbine kids called themselves the "trenchcoat mafia"

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I mean I get what you are saying, but that first shot is clearly a Puma.
That second shot is a pair of Vans with flames.
I used to own a pair

Hey, it’s possible, but I’m still not going to jump on board with this one. If the first cctv shot is really cleaned up, then i might have to question wtf. I will agree, they look like pumas. I never owned vans, but have had plenty of those same pumas in different variations over the years. If that’s what they actually are.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Honestly, I think a lot of it is the Cancer we call social media. It infects the minds of the weak. It helps these people find each other, join forces and communicate. Helps them recruit, get their messages out to the masses.
The media empowers these losers with front pages on papers and magazines, on the news.

I believe the Columbine kids called themselves the "trenchcoat mafia"

This. Social media has completely mind ****ed the youth. IMO, social media (MS, FB, twitter, instagram etc) is easily one of the worst things to happen to modern society.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

You are 100% on point… I just analyzed it closely and yea, the body cams were able to capture the shoes in more detail…. Cctv made it appear as it was a different shoes but they were not…. You can see it once the shoes are viewed from different angles on the cctv.

good call!

Zemedici

Established Member
@Deceptive ya man’s in here running wild again hahahahahaha

And puhlease spare me the ‘it’s cuz them damn vidja games!’ Schtick. Grand theft auto has been around 30 years. Most ‘violent’ game. I’ve been beating hookers with baseball bats on GTA for 20+ years to get my ****ing money back lololol . I’ve never shot up a school.

I think as stated it’s a mental health issue, exacerbated by social media, and absentee parenting

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread