Hellion TT kit on Boss?

kbroush

Established Member
And you have nothing to worry about. PM BUCKET. He has recently done this. Bought the kit, installed and we tuned. He drove it 7hrs to us, we dyno tuned it. Made 866 on like 12psi (turned down for street with the controller) and than drove it 7hrs back home.

What kind of fuel and injectors were used for that level of power?

BUCKET

Established Member
Did a return fuel setup. Id1000s. 93 octane. It was 862rwhp at 12psi. I am driving around right now at 12 psi. But have setting at 6,9 psi in controller as well.

We actually discussed 14/15 psi. But after seeing numbers at 12 we figured it was plenty there. That and if I broke the car my woman told me to stay down there. Haha

Hit me up. Ill answer whatever.

Last edited:

kbroush

Established Member
Did a return fuel setup. Id1000s. 93 octane. It was 862rwhp at 12psi. I am driving around right now at 12 psi. But have setting at 6,9 psi in controller as well.

We actually discussed 14/15 psi. But after seeing numbers at 12 we figured it was plenty there. That and if I broke the car my woman told me to stay down there. Haha

Hit me up. Ill answer whatever.

Yeah that's plenty of power! Did you tap the oil pan for the turbos or use a separate oiling system? I have been looking at a turbowerx oiling system to keep from using the engine oil but that would cost another $700 easily to add.

BUCKET

Established Member
Punch and tap pan. Install fittings for drain lines. Easier with lift, more fun on your back with jackstands. Oil feed comes from oil pressure sensor area

kbroush

Established Member
Ok. I just didn't know how much trust people had with tapping the pan while on the car. This would save a ton of money and time too.

taylor302

Established Member
What rear end gear works best with the turbo setups on the Boss's? Wasn't sure how the 3.73's worked with the 6 speed and quick reving.

Users who are viewing this thread