Hellion Install

Doug1227

Established Member
Dyno results on page 3!

I'm going to place a bunch of pics here to document the Hellion installation I just completed on my 2012 GT/CS A6. As a teaser, I'll go ahead and post the initial startup I just completed last night!

Aluminator 11:1 Crate Motor
Hellion Eliminator Twin 6266's
Circle D 3B
Lethal 2x465LPH return system with ID2000's
E85
Stock tranny
3.15 gears
Boss Intake Manifold
EBoost2 Boost Controller
Lethal Xpipe modified with
QTP Electric Cutouts
Stock OTA's and GT500 A/B
MSD 2-step (not installed yet)
2-relay transbrake (just in case the footbrake and 2-step don't get me where I need to be! LOL!)
MT Drag Radial Pro's
Peterson Catch Can
Battery Relocation to Trunk (Taylor Box and Flaming River Relo kit)

I also wanted to mention that almost everything I've done on this car has been based on the collective "best practices" I've observed from other twin builds on this site. I like to pick things that are cool or work great on other combos and find a way to incorporate them into mine. So in a way, you all helped with my build! Thanks!

[youtube_browser]xWw_Sj7kK1Q[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Doug1227

Established Member
image.jpg

Doug1227

Established Member
Thanks Justin. I can't wait to get the final tune done. This is just the startup tune so I could check for leaks and make sure we won't have any issues on the dyno. You've definitely set the bar pretty high for us all! :)

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Thanks Justin. I can't wait to get the final tune done. This is just the startup tune so I could check for leaks and make sure we won't have any issues on the dyno. You've definitely set the bar pretty high for us all! :)

Who is doing the tuning?

Users who are viewing this thread