Hellcat burns to the ground after dealer replaces broken longblock - Video

MoGunz

Established Member
So he gets the car back after beating the shit out of the first motor. The shits not running right so he starts doing pulls in it? I hope he doesnt get a dime. F him

Sent from my SM-G935V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I will never understand why someone would feel the need to push an engine that isn't running the way it should. That is a simple recipe for disaster. I haven't wasted my time on the video, but if you have the results are clear.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I think people that start GoFundMe accounts to build their cars are shit stains that need bleached out of existence. I hope his insurance company gets the videos mysteriously and gives him the middle finger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I think people that start GoFundMe accounts to build their cars are shit stains that need bleached out of existence. I hope his insurance company gets the videos mysteriously and gives him the middle finger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That has, or will likely happen. Insurance companies love to find ways to skimp on everything.

My car is still in the shop because they are waiting on parts, and for the insurance company to actually pay for them. I have paid out a lot over the course of 10 - 15 years with my particular company, and the insurance company wants to allow for garbage and salvage parts.

My shop has been returning parts.

MG0h3

Established Member
I call bs. Insurance fraud. This fat **** has always rubbed me the wrong way.

I agree. Seemed awful calm when he was on the phone with 911 while filming.

And the feigned concern about the scratch and damaged rear bumper is a joke. Car would be a total loss with half the fire damage.

SVTFastBack

Established Member
YouTube doesn't create stars it just brings the ****ing idiots out of the woods. Besides wtf can you do with just 5 grand, that's not even enough for the parts and labor cost overall.. looks and sounds fishier than a shark in the sea signing up for Space Force.

Last edited by a moderator:

SVTFastBack

Established Member
I'll give you some money.. only works in monopoly tho. By the way the donations are done and having 2 people give him that much reminded me of another gofund project that got totally raped in the ass a few years ago forgot what it was for tho, short story.. they either gave the money to the people to donate on their behalf or were really good friends with them giving a false image that < omg if people are donating this much this project must be worth it > baiting people into giving more meh factor +10.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I prefer to earn my Monopoly money.

...and you may be right about the baited giving to bloat things. I have seen it done in auctions. It creates a competitive mindset among people.

Users who are viewing this thread