Blacksmoke

Established Member
Mods are :
2.6 pulley and idle pulley
CAI and dyno tune

Heat exchanger/fan be of much good?

Svt Shelby

Established Member
I did the C&R twin fan with 3x coolant tank from van , I should have bought it a long time ago but was not sure about pulling the bumper off. It was easy and took 4-5 hours including wiring. I would definitely recommend getting one.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Mods are :
2.6 pulley and idle pulley
CAI and dyno tune

Heat exchanger/fan be of much good?

Where YOU live.... absolutely. Remember, the calibration is set to begin pulling timing at 125f downstream. You're there just idling in your driveway a couple of minutes.

Now, sit in traffic and see where they go!

They should be the first thing one mods on a supercharged car. Why buy a car with a power adder if you can't use all the power? Then, to top that off, spin that blower a little faster and see what happens.

Your choice of AFCO or VMP dual fan heat exchangers WITH 3x tank: $799.

www.vmptuning.com
Keyword : cooling

Bj

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
A definite yes. Prevent heat soak in hot weather, sitting in traffic or slow moving traffic. I have seen where several people swear it makes their A/C work better especially in sitting traffic. Even for just daily driving, it is probably good, let alone the occasional road race, track day or stoplight pull away.

Van@RevanRacing

The original dual fan heat exchanger.

2007-2012 Shelby GT500 Dual Pass / Dual Puller Fan Air To Water Heat Exchanger Kits - Revan Racing, Inc.

All others including AFCO are replicas. Heck, for the first year I was out with the dual fan heat exchanger all the other manufacturers said you don't need a heat exchanger with fans, now it is the standard.

Core technology is paramount. Give me a call and I'll give you a thorough break down of why so many people use my product over the others.

Van
561-445-7702

91z28350

Established Member
Van is the man. If you have a Shelby, you already need a dual fan CR H/E. On a hot day that can be a 100 rwhp difference, at least in my own experience it was, as recorded by the dyno. So not just yes, but HELL yes, give Van a call.

Users who are viewing this thread