He didn't even drink that much!! NSFW

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
Looks like the cops, or at least the one on camera the whole time, are/is a rookie. He left himself in a vulnerable position several times during the course of that video. I was getting more pissed off at the cops lack of testicular fortitude. The guy is clearly defiant, taser or pepper spray his ass and he'd be out of that car in a hurry.

Absolutely- This clown officer needed to try to get the guy out 1 time. After that tell him he has 3 seconds to get out the car. After that start blastin pepper spray in the car. They will all get out shortly after.

If i was the cop i would have sprayed the passenger "on accident" to shut her the f up.

I love going onto that web site and looking at the responses.

Black Sex

Established Member
I dont dislike black people, but why are they the first ones to always pull the race card. Then they think it's ok for them to use racial terms.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Thats awesome! She filmed him resisting his arrest and racially discriminating against the two white police officers. Good God I hate these types of people!

This is the first thing i thought. Also, isnt it illegal to film police without their consent in most states? I know it is in maryland

kuruma

Established Member
This is the first thing i thought. Also, isnt it illegal to film police without their consent in most states? I know it is in maryland

Wasn't that law changed after the whole biker incident where he got a gun pulled on him?

If you are out in public, you can get taped/recorded.

Boss002

Established Member
Thats awesome! She filmed him resisting his arrest and racially discriminating against the two white police officers. Good God I hate these types of people!

exactly... def would have tazer'd and sprayed the shit out of them

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member

Exactly!!

Where was the MACE, pepper spray, Batons etc..... hell I woulda used the jaws of life to remove the top just to snatch that ignorant SOB out of there. What a couple of morons:nonono:

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Fordsvtfan your thoughts? CSD? Any of the other leos? I know this is every day for you guys but still. Can we get some LEO comments?

hittinboost

Established Member
I was hoping to see a taser/pepper spray. F'ing annoying, rude, ignorant, and dumb. I know ignorance knows no color but it seems like it sure does favor one.

Deric

Established Member
Regardless of who was doing what right or wrong... why was it so hard for two guys on their feet to pull one guy out of a chair? Ive seen these videos and usually they get ripped through a window or something.

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
I want to think this is fake, just because I cant imagine the leos having THAT much patience with a person resisting. Hell there are videos of people tazed, sprayed, beaten for no reason! This guy is threatening and resisting and the lady is clearly interfering.

Stroszek

Goes to 11
Established Member
For 4 1/2 minutes I was wishing he would get out of the car just so that bitch would shut the **** up. It doesn't surprise me that I see more and more black guys with white women. Many of 'em are fat and greasy but they don't normally carry on like that.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Haha she threatened to send the video to the 'government'. Apparently this was filmed at a college? They should get their money back. Oh wait, it's probably free.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Fordsvtfan your thoughts? CSD? Any of the other leos? I know this is every day for you guys but still. Can we get some LEO comments?

Here are my observations..
1. Female passenger was annoying :shrug:
2. Driver should have just gotten out
3. While the Officers may have shown great restraint....I think they showed too much.

If I have to reach into your car to pull you out and you're still resisting, you're gonna come out of that car. We get this with drunks that we find passed out behind the wheel. But they usually get the death grip on the steering wheel when we try to remove them. Those are the ones that are hard to get out...but they still come out.

This dude looked like he was just sitting...ask him to exit the car. (he refuses) Tell him to exit the car (he refuses), MAKE him exit the car. He can refuse all he wants, he's still gonna come out. If I have my hands on you I'm not gonna pussy foot around and play some tug of war game with you.

What's this "we just want to talk to you" bullshit. He's obstructing at this point, he's resisting at that point. We're not talking anymore. You're ass is under arrest. and "did you just bite me?" **** that! It seemed like these officers were more worried about that stupid camera and how someone might perceive them than doing their jobs.

Sorry but what the **** were those officers thinking. :nonono: A taser or pepper spray wouldn't necessarily be needed for this either. Just get him the **** out of the car! :nonono: Shit like this makes me sick to my stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread