He didn't even drink that much!! NSFW

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
I like how they call them crackers the whole time and say they hate white people while crying racism.

[ame="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhbxor3051Adeixsgv"]Video: In Weatherford, Oklahoma: College Students At Southwestern State University Go Off On A Cop After Accusing The Driver Of Being Intoxicated![/ame]

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
"Oh my god, you haven't even been drinking dat much"

So thanks for telling everyone he was drinking and driving you dumbass, LOL. I'm glad she sent this to the government, this needs to be dealt with immediately. Start but cutting off their welfare then they won't have a car to drive or a phone to record, problem resolved.

Last edited:

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
**** imma say it, hopefully i dont get banned... I ****ING HATE BLACK..... Uniforms!!! on cops, why dont they use light blue like in Houston!!!

Oh and yea that driver shouldve been taken care of.... with a taser to his nostrils

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Thats awesome! She filmed him resisting his arrest and racially discriminating against the two white police officers. Good God I hate these types of people!

SOHC46

Super Poster!
Established Member
That lasted way too long. I would have not tried to physically remove him from the car for that length of time. That is a definate case for O.C. (pepper spray)/drive stun with taser.

SNAKE_FL

Established Member
man someone need to put this bitch in the trunk ... i m done with dumb girls screaming ... pisses me off!!

would have tasered that ****er and took him to jail for biting me like that

Last edited:

9CobraVert8

Established Member
"Why y'all so racist in weatherfuuud?!?!?" Last I heard they wwere calling the cops crackaz the whole time...which I don't get why blacks call whites "cracka" in the first place because its referenced to when slave owners would "crack the whip" on their slaves....people are so retarded.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
I hate it when black folks know they f-ed up and refuse to admit it. You got pulled over get your dumb ghetto ass out fo the car. Just because rodney king got his ass beat and got some money doesnt mean after all these years you are going to.

Im black and yes i feel this way.

But same thing goes for white pople too....ive seen them do it many times...ignorance knows no color. Just depends on who happens to have a camera on at the moment.

Cuco5.0

Established Member
This would not have happened in Miami. First sign of resisting to get out of the car and the taser would have come out.

gamebred26

Established Member
dude just a little squirt squirt in the eyes wtf were the cops thinking? what if he had a gun on him ?? all that wrestling...those cops suck. they asked him 30 times to get out of the car...ask once. no? mace. boot to the back of the head. cuffs.

have a nice day.

trust me im not a cop lover by any means but this dude was waaaay in the wrong.

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
Looks like the cops, or at least the one on camera the whole time, are/is a rookie. He left himself in a vulnerable position several times during the course of that video. I was getting more pissed off at the cops lack of testicular fortitude. The guy is clearly defiant, taser or pepper spray his ass and he'd be out of that car in a hurry.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread