He didn't even drink that much!! NSFW

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Here are my observations..
1. Female passenger was annoying :shrug:
2. Driver should have just gotten out
3. While the Officers may have shown great restraint....I think they showed too much.

If I have to reach into your car to pull you out and you're still resisting, you're gonna come out of that car. We get this with drunks that we find passed out behind the wheel. But they usually get the death grip on the steering wheel when we try to remove them. Those are the ones that are hard to get out...but they still come out.

This dude looked like he was just sitting...ask him to exit the car. (he refuses) Tell him to exit the car (he refuses), MAKE him exit the car. He can refuse all he wants, he's still gonna come out. If I have my hands on you I'm not gonna pussy foot around and play some tug of war game with you.

What's this "we just want to talk to you" bullshit. He's obstructing at this point, he's resisting at that point. We're not talking anymore. You're ass is under arrest. and "did you just bite me?" **** that! It seemed like these officers were more worried about that stupid camera and how someone might perceive them than doing their jobs.

Sorry but what the **** were those officers thinking. :nonono: A taser or pepper spray wouldn't necessarily be needed for this either. Just get him the **** out of the car! :nonono: Shit like this makes me sick to my stomach.

Interesting that you wouldn't have tased/sprayed them.

Would it make sense to drag the women out of the car so that both of the leos could get in the car and force the guy out? Or do you stick with getting the guy out once you start trying?

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Interesting that you wouldn't have tased/sprayed them.

Would it make sense to drag the women out of the car so that both of the leos could get in the car and force the guy out? Or do you stick with getting the guy out once you start trying?

They both should be locked up IMO- one for resisting the other for obstructing. But I doubt either would understand the ramifications even if was shown to them in black and white by the DA or THEIR lawyer. Darwin was right- morons like this will eventually take themselves out of the gene pool if we quit saving them:bash:

GTBill

Established Member
chick needed to stfu
those cops are idiots

the cop toward the front of the car looks like EMINEM :D

ParamedicMXr

Established Member
They both should be locked up IMO- one for resisting the other for obstructing. But I doubt either would understand the ramifications even if was shown to them in black and white by the DA or THEIR lawyer. Darwin was right- morons like this will eventually take themselves out of the gene pool if we quit saving them:bash:

Thats the problem. Public servants "HAVE" to save them because its their "JOB". They arent called roaches for no reason. You cant freaking kill them or get rid of them. People like that are like the plague.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Thats the problem. Public servants "HAVE" to save them because its their "JOB". They arent called roaches for no reason. You cant freaking kill them or get rid of them. People like that are like the plague.

Very true.... I was thinking of cutting back on some of the "social programs" that seem to go on forever and support that kind of mentality. Eliminate the "entitlement" program and hopefully eliminate the entitlement mentality. The worst part is people like this seem to think the world owes THEM something:nonono:

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
No need to fight with stupid people. Just taz their arses!

Taz-Tornado.jpg

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
That video lasted 4:34 seconds longer than it had to... I would have used the taser on that guy after the first sign of hostility.

musclefan21

Established Member
How did those guys become cops? They were not in control at all. The guy was resisting and they werent able to do anything about it. They should have called for back up and used the tazer or pepper spray in that case as the driver was not cooperating at all.

musclefan21

Established Member
Wasn't that law changed after the whole biker incident where he got a gun pulled on him?

If you are out in public, you can get taped/recorded.

Nope.

1- the biker was never pointed a gun at.

2- the law still exists.

blacksrt

Established Member
I dont dislike black people, but why are they the first ones to always pull the race card. Then they think it's ok for them to use racial terms.

Why? Because it works right................. :shrug: Judging by todays society I would say it works pretty well....... wake up people!!! **** political correctness......

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
Of course it's racist when a white cop catches a black person doing something illegal. :rolleyes:

In this case though, the whiny bitches camera footage actually helps the cops case and puts the driver is a interesting position when he stands before the judge.

ls1and4.6fan

Established Member
I cant believe those cops let that guy fight with them for that long. They were probably thinking thanks for filming this evidence for us ya DUMB***! haha

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Why? Because it works right................. :shrug: Judging by todays society I would say it works pretty well....... wake up people!!! **** political correctness......

Your username offends me. I'd prefer it if you changed your name to AfricanAmericanSRT mmmkay? Thaaaaaanks.

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
Very true.... I was thinking of cutting back on some of the "social programs" that seem to go on forever and support that kind of mentality. Eliminate the "entitlement" program and hopefully eliminate the entitlement mentality. The worst part is people like this seem to think the world owes THEM something:nonono:

That's why i am voting for Ron Paul

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

m0ore4ustin391

Established Member
@ 2:45 did the black feller just say "im going to shoot the shit out ya'll" two times? Isn't that a threat against an officers life?

Users who are viewing this thread