HD DVD player $98.00 at walmart

nate

Established Member
You could justify it by the fact that the hd dvd player will upscale all your old dvd's to near hd quality.

GodStang

Established Member
YA I heard about that. Saw a commercial last nite for it. This is a big step for the players.

SpectorV

Established Member
HD is very nice (full HD) I hope to get around to buying a nice HD tv one day... it is sad that its only 1080... computer monitors have been rocking that + for years.

JDStud6

Established Member
Best Buy is selling one for under $100 now too...although I really doubt you'll be able to find these players on the shelf at either store. I'm sure they sold out early this morning or never had any at all in some stores.

JD

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Tv isnt just Tv anymore. I went to Best Buy and watched Pirates of the Carribean3 on a blue ray on a 2500 Samsung 42" LCD and I was dumbfounded for a good ten minuntes. It was absolutly amazing:pop:

Supernova

Established Member
ya im sure thats some real quality right there

just like bose.....

:nonono:

The Toshiba is a great HD-DVD player!

As for the people that thought they would be all gone, I was at a Wal-mart at aournd 10:30 and they still had 11 of them sitting in the middle of electronics.

svt_fan1129

Established Member
Be Right Back everybody * runs to walmart to pick one up*

But seriously, I need a new one, will it play burn dvds ???? I bought one about 4 years ago and it doesnt play burn dvds WSO

blk96SVT

Established Member
ya im sure thats some real quality right there

just like bose.....

:nonono:

It is good quality! I have the A3 and its amazing paired with my Samsung 42" plasma. I also got 9 free HD DVD's when I bought the player at Best Buy, thats around a $270 deal. I paid $300 for the player. The HD DVD's are unreal and the SD dvds that are upconverted look better than on my old Kenwood dvd player and my plasma.

Users who are viewing this thread