Have I missed anything?

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Been gone a while. Work tried to promote me into management, it went sideways faster than a nuke in a Uranium mine. You know? You try and tell your bosses "This isn't going to work out like you're thinking. History will not judge you kindly." And they're all, like, "Oh, Jim, you always crack us up with your exaggerations!" Eight weeks later, I'm back fixing x-ray machines, and the universe spins on accordingly.

I tore up my right shoulder and tore the tendon on the "short head" of my right biceps. Fought it out with worker's comp and the insurance companies, got it all fixed back up, and finished with physical therapy and back at work. Funny story: my therapists were these two early-twenty-something young ladies. Smart, adorable, and heartbreakingly sweet. I have to be the only asshole out there who enjoyed going to physical therapy.

So, what have I missed?

Also: JWST has now found thousands of galaxies that, according to our current understanding of the universe, cannot possibly have formed that quickly after the Big Bang. Graphene is not superconductive. But if you get two sheets of close enough, it becomes superconductive. Mono-crystaline iron filament has become a thing, again. There's an eclipse occurring, soon.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
image.jpeg

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Welcome back oh wise one!!!

And jwst is doing crazy stuff

01yellercobra

Established Member
There's an article in the the monthly bulletin we get at work about two bilateral layers of graphene being conductive. I might have to read it again to see if I can make sense of it.

Good to see you again James.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Welcome back James. I remember when I was working/driving for Ryder Logistics, they kept wanting me to step up into management. They would move me to Tampa, work nights for half the money. I told them "no thanks." It was a great job driving with great benefits. I left there 25 years ago to do what I'm doing now. Time flies.

Users who are viewing this thread