Happy Easter

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I know that not everyone here is a Christian, but many are. To those, I wish you a very Happy Easter.

Without Easter Christianity would not exist. The resurrection of Jesus was, and is the defining moment that proclaims Jesus as Christ, the Savior. Without Easter Christianity would be a lie.

So again, Happy Easter!

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
I know that not everyone here is a Christian, but many are. To those, I wish you a very Happy Easter.

Without Easter Christianity would not exist. The resurrection of Jesus was, and is the defining moment that proclaims Jesus as Christ, the Savior. Without Easter Christianity would be a lie.

So again, Happy Easter!

Preach it.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member

So again, Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to you too!

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
Amen. I was outside by myself before sun-up yesterday setting up for the match and thinking about forgiveness. I have a lot I have been forgiven for, and need to do much more of that for others.

When I think about what an Almighty God did for humankind by sacrificing his Son in order that we might be forgiven, and being a father myself, it is incomprehensible to me and sometimes brings me to tears when I contemplate a Father sacrificing a child. An only child.

vortecd

Established Member
Happy Easter!

To bad the weather isn't happy. Looking like 30's with a chance of snow here

nickf2005

Established Member
Amen. I was outside by myself before sun-up yesterday setting up for the match and thinking about forgiveness. I have a lot I have been forgiven for, and need to do much more of that for others.

When I think about what an Almighty God did for humankind by sacrificing his Son in order that we might be forgiven, and being a father myself, it is incomprehensible to me and sometimes brings me to tears when I contemplate a Father sacrificing a child. An only child.
This may have been a great song to go along with your time of "refelction". I enjoy the few songs I can find of this group in the studio.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I have a lot I have been forgiven for, and need to do much more of that for others.

Ditto.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Happy Easter. Kids did the Easter egg hunt around the house already. Looks like chocolate for breakfast and art drawing all day.

Users who are viewing this thread