had my valve/cam covers powdercoated in a "Black Vein"

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
I got my valve covers back from clint over at Ideal Coatings Inc in Lafayette La.Since I am in the middle of my motor build figured it was the best time to do it.I think they came out great, i you guys want any kind of powdercoating done you need to go see him or call him, he does excellent work and is always on time.(took two days for these, dropped off wed. afternoon and they were done on friday at lunch) take a look, i had these done in what clint calls a "black vein", the pics look great but still don't do it justice. If you guys want any other info just PM for details. He does any color you could want and has great prices

DSC03621.jpg

DSC03623.jpg

Last edited:

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
Looks awesome...Could please give the guys contact info? I'm starting my motor build and would love to do something with mine. Does he offer other colors or looks?

Thanks Tony

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
looks good brandon. i wanted to do something and really like the blue covers but i do not think they would look right on my car..lol..

yours is very clean looking but i would want something that stood out a bit more from stock, i will have to check them out first hand when i come back into town:thumbsup:

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread