H&R Sports, H&R Race, or Eibach Pro Kit???

• H&R Race

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • H&R Sport

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Eibach Pro Kit

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Other...Post below

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mfrazier2

Engineers lead the way!
Established Member
I'm trying to decide on which set up i want. Out of these three ive narrowed it down. My intentions are to lower the car for a good aggressive stance while leaving the Iso's in because i don't want my car to squeak or rattle. I know a lot of you guys run the H&R race set up, but it doesn't lower it quiet as much as you want, and the sports lower it too much.

What are you guys opinions?

spray'n mach 1

Established Member
h&r sports on mine with one iso removed all around, quiet as a church mouse. been on car for 10 years now. good luck

1227141414_zps07956999.jpg

03' White Snake

Established Member
Race springs here, no isos. No noises, been like this for 8 years now. With my Steeds x2 ball joints, I can go another 1/2" lower ip front, but that's too low and would rub everywhere.

mfrazier2

Engineers lead the way!
Established Member
Race springs here, no isos. No noises, been like this for 8 years now. With my Steeds x2 ball joints, I can go another 1/2" lower ip front, but that's too low and would rub everywhere.

You've ran with no isos for 8 years? Do you wrap your top coils with anything? Has it worn holes in anything either?

mfrazier2

Engineers lead the way!
Established Member

SNKBITN!

TERMINATOR
Established Member
I have a set of H&R race springs, still in the box brand new never used if anyone is interested. Located in Las Vegas, NV. PM me if interested.

my04mach

Established Member
I've got eibach sportlines with all the OEM ISO's still in place.

5d960b088aa18581aedd9e1eb65259ec.jpg

I admit though, I think I'm gonna remove them. I've heard of people using bicycle inner tubes as ISO's, so I'll probably do that.

my04mach

Established Member

Here's another of the sportlines

4a49e40e28f3b0b3d3a69d6eeaa8ea1d.jpg

I know this one wasn't one you had listed (sorry), but I decided against the pro kit for some reason. I'll have to look at the description to see if I can remember why.

*edit
I looked, it was because I was afraid the pro kit wasn't going to drop it enough, also I dint care for progressive spring rate. Hope that helps you decide. Took me forever to decide lol.

Last edited:

jblood37

Established Member
I had the pro kit with all isos in. It sat almost the same height as my h & r race with no isos. Neither made noise. Still have the pro kit if interested.

mfrazier2

Engineers lead the way!
Established Member
What part of north Alabama are you from? Ill be there next month to visit home. And how much for the pro kit?

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Just cut the factory springs to the desired height. That way you can get the EXACT ride height you desire and keep the ISO's in place.

Users who are viewing this thread