• Steeda Comp Springs

Votes: 65 31.0%

• Total voters

03blacksnake

Time Traveler
Established Member
Just got some pics of the new setup.

H&R SS springs with MM isolators front, stock isolators rear

Like others have said, you just have to adjust your driving style a bit so you know where you can't go with the car. I have some serious speed bumps in the apartment complex that I live in, and as long as I take them slow at an angle, I am fine. I drive mine daily and hardly ever bottom-out now unless I have 3+ people in the car and who needs to do that anyway. :)

cobra_20050520_06.jpg

cobra_20050520_11.jpg

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
03blacksnake said:
Just got some pics of the new setup.

H&R SS springs with MM isolators front, stock isolators rear

Like others have said, you just have to adjust your driving style a bit so you know where you can't go with the car. I have some serious speed bumps in the apartment complex that I live in, and as long as I take them slow at an angle, I am fine. I drive mine daily and hardly ever bottom-out now unless I have 3+ people in the car and who needs to do that anyway. :)

cobra_20050520_06.jpg

cobra_20050520_11.jpg

Looks very good! :beer:

nightstalker865

Established Member
03 svtvenom said:

I will take some this weekend and try to get them posted up first thing next week. I can tell you the car droped about and 1.25" all the way around. It is the perfect drop. I have nothing but good things to say about these springs!!!

Vince Vaughn

Fwiw

My car settled after a few weeks with the 03-04 Cobra Steeda's. Not a "slammed" look like the H&R's but they eliminated the F150 look. IMO, the H&R's have too much of an import look and the rear sits way too low, no rake.

Users who are viewing this thread