Which Springs do you guys like better

• H&R Race Springs

Votes: 145 69.0%
  • Steeda Comp Springs

Votes: 65 31.0%

• Total voters

konakimo

Established Member
I had the steedas on for two months and then installed H&Rs, IMO the H&Rs were the better of the two, the steedas seemed bouncy and the rear did not look that much lower, the H&Rs rode better and it was SLAMMED, but watch out for bumps in the road... they will kill ya..., its not that bad, just dont fly into driveways or over speed bumps.

Big_Torch

Banned
dsg03 said:
Work on making your car fast first...

Not everyone wants to add more power, and if they help handling thats even better. No point in adding more power if you cant put it to the pavement safely.

04Venom

Established Member
Which Springs

I couldn't agree more with Big Torch-- more power without better suspension performance is not a good investment.

Kimcobra

Established Member
I would like to check out the Kenny Brown springs,But thier web site sucks.Anybody have a pic of thier cobra with the KBs?or know how much of a drop it gives you??Thanks

BADBOLT2

Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:
What isolators are you using?

MM Poly Isolators.Although i'm running BBS 18's and they have a different offset.
With this set-up 305 DR's are too big,i'll probably go with a 295 BFG KD next time.

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
i've asked this question a million times and i can never get an answer. will 18x10.5's with 315/35/18 work with H&R Sport Springs?

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Wings65288 said:
i've asked this question a million times and i can never get an answer. will 18x10.5's with 315/35/18 work with H&R Sport Springs?
Yes, as long as the backspacing is good. People are running 18x11's with 315's on the H&R SS.

BADBOLT2

Established Member
My 305/35/18's Nitto DR's rub the pass side inner fender.
H&R SS spring with MM Poly Isolators.
Wheels are BBS RK 18x10.

Users who are viewing this thread