Guess whos back

HVACdude

Established Member
wish they would sell these online. they could make a small fortune off of us cobros who cant attend the meets to buy them.

stangfreak

Established Member
if you guys want a shirt, call mustang magic. see if they will ship. Joe the owner is a cool dude. The shop manager is LJ. He is a very vry good friend of mine. see what they say.

HVACdude

Established Member
definitely try reaching out to them, they were kind enough to hook me up recently and I’m happy as hell. The hats are top notch btw and the air freshener was a nice touch!

Attachments

• IMG_7102.jpeg
    IMG_7102.jpeg
    708.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_7104.jpeg
    IMG_7104.jpeg
    772.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_7107.jpeg
    IMG_7107.jpeg
    776.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_7110.jpeg
    IMG_7110.jpeg
    734 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_7112.jpeg
    IMG_7112.jpeg
    822.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

stangfreak

Established Member
definitely try reaching out to them, they were kind enough to hook a fan up recently and I’m happy as hell. The hats are top notch btw and the air freshener was a nice touch!
HELL YEA!!! back when I had black wheels

Attachments

• IMG_2803.JPG
    IMG_2803.JPG
    499.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Hehe. cant wait!

I was standing behind my good friend when he shot the video snakebite. I was there that day. you can even see my silver cobra in the parking lot with the black letters when snakebite pulls back inside. Time flies. That was years ago.

I have watched that video more than I care to share over the years...

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
He’s referring to the user TT335ci whatever

He went off the deep end years ago and disappeared but he’s back with a vengeance.

Very deep. Some say past the 15ft zone of the public pool… I gave up on the noisy stuff in life and just focus on the immediate world. I haven’t touched a social media in years.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
MM did the blower swap and tune on my 2.9 like 6 years ago. I need to make another trip out to them eventually.

stangfreak

Established Member
I have watched that video more than I care to share over the years...

Yea that video is iconic. Even Alejandro Florez mentioned the car and video on the last pod cast he was on. street alpha. My buddy Richie shot that video. I was right behind him the whole time. I forgot how many views the original video had, then it was reuploaded. But the combined views with the original and reupload was staggering.

I drove snakebite when it had the 302 stroker. 2.2 kb on 15lbs. Keep in mind this was decades ago so this combo was like insane to us back then. Once the car hit 3rd gear, it would pull like a freight train. It felt like it had more than what it said on the dyno. 3rd gear in that car was nuts.

3GROC

Established Member
That renowned (original Mustang Magic owner) Snake Bite 2 burnout. I well remember that. Most diehard Mustang owners in and around NY knew/heard about that beast. It was the cream of the crop at the time.

that video was a big reason why I bought my Cobra back then. I was in the fence about selling my 00 Camaro SS. saw that on Streetfire and less than a year later I got one. bunch of great shops in NJ/NY back then too.

Users who are viewing this thread