Guard Dog

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
this little guy is 4.23 pounds of sheer holy terror and will nub the ankles of anyone who brings harm to my house.

when another dog comes around, he flex's and stands real buff. its the funniest thing.

IMG_3180.jpg

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
this little guy is 4.23 pounds of sheer holy terror and will nub the ankles of anyone who brings harm to my house.

when another dog comes around, he flex's and stands real buff. its the funniest thing.

IMG_3180.jpg

He looks like a little stud.
I was walking my Bull Terrier once and some shady looking dude walked by. She's 45 pounds and she instantly looked like she gained 20 pounds of muscle, it was insane. lol

oldmodman

Established Member
The two breeds that always seem to get the bad press have always been my favorites.
I grew up with a Dobie from 4 years old. I remember that he would even let me ride him like a horse. Wonderful friend.
And my two pit bulls were my constant companions from 12 years old until I was 42. Anywhere I rode my bike as a youngun she was right beside me. And like all dogs she would ride in my car with her head out the window or just sleep on the front seat next to me. And my second pit was just the same.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

IMG_3180.jpg

Haha he looks like a little badass! It'd be funny to see him and mine together.

Beautiful Doberman, OP!

Thanks!

The two breeds that always seem to get the bad press have always been my favorites.
I grew up with a Dobie from 4 years old. I remember that he would even let me ride him like a horse. Wonderful friend.
And my two pit bulls were my constant companions from 12 years old until I was 42. Anywhere I rode my bike as a youngun she was right beside me. And like all dogs she would ride in my car with her head out the window or just sleep on the front seat next to me. And my second pit was just the same.

Funny you should mention that! I found this pic of my nephew and Kane.

IMG_20130512_093853_zpsbb5b1714.gif

Giving "kisses"

facebook_-1559306883_zps18072d26.gif

Lounging on the couch

facebook_-682136569_zps52a653c3.gif

nordy racer

Established Member
here are my winter heaters.. this photo was taking in the back of my excursion.. since my young one was a pup she allways had to lay near or on her bigger brother lol..
IMGP1414.jpg

my older lab deals with some much stuff from here, he can never have his alone time only when he is in his kennel..
doggie002.jpg

i want to say she was about 14 weeks old in this pic.
vegastripandboat070.jpg

they are best friends and the best dogs i have ever had..

Last edited:

nordy racer

Established Member
thank you.. their time is short on this earth so you have to have fun everyday with them..

wudy

Established Member
Here's my 7 year old mastiff on the job....crashed as usual.

Terrific dog. Dont know how much longer he's going to last. He recently lost the use of one of his back legs. Torn legaments in the leg baddly.

nordy racer

Established Member

Terrific dog. Dont know how much longer he's going to last. He recently lost the use of one of his back legs. Torn legaments in the leg baddly.

im sorry to hear that.. my young lab had a torn acl and meniscus in her rear leg and she just had surgery.. it was a lot of money ($3500) but anything for my pups. my blower will just have to wait until next year.. anyway she is about 2 months into recovery and its amazing. shes running around like she was 1 year old again.

nlterminator

Mello Yellow
Established Member
My little girls lap dog

001-1.jpg

Funny thing is when I take the dog in the woods the dog ranges out a couple hundred yards, If I have my little girl with me the dog is a boot licker lucky if she is out 30-40 yards max.

Dog was 3 years old when my daughter was born and since day one has been very protective of her. They are pretty much best buds.

073.jpg

018-3.jpg

nlterminator

Mello Yellow
Established Member

I have had hunting buddies that have had Labs with really badly torn Ligaments and after surgery they have even had years of hunting in afterwards. You want to find a decent vet that specializes in these surgeries and you will have him around for years to come.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
You have to love dogs. I had a very loyal Lab that I grew up with. One of the best dogs I've ever been around. I need to get another dog soon.

Jack Burton

Established Member
My boxer is 85lbs and follows me everywhere. Insists on sleeping in the bed at night and it usually involves laying on me. He's my best bud and a real goober. But, apparently when I'm not around he's an entirely different dog. Where he normally curls up with us in bed, he won't lay with my wife. Instead, he lays at the edge of the bed and stares at the front door. He also follows her around like crazy. If anybody comes to the door he goes nuts. I honestly can't picture him behaving like that cause he doesn't act like that when I'm around. But, I'm not complaining. Although, it's pretty funny to see him around kids as he loves them. You pretty much have to pry him away with a crowbar.

I'm a sucker for dogs.

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
Some awesome dogs guys!!

My dutch sepherd shelby will sleep every night under the bed or infront of it. wont sleep in the dog bed I got her in corner of room. And she follows my gfs every move lol. Ive noticed a couple times if someone comes in house fast or up to me or gf fast and shelby is around she will always get inbetween us and the person. I love that damn dog.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

NA_Cobra

Established Member
Our Dobbie, 1 1/2 yr old 100lbs and he's protective of my 3yr old daughter. My wife is pregnant with our 2nd child (12 weeks along) and after he/she is born we plan to get a German Shepard as well.

24bujbn.jpg

x7nn4.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread