gto VS 3valve

Bullitt4859

Established Member
The Whipple GT traps 125+ in the 1/4 mile?

How much power does it make? In the Videos, the Whipple 3V BARELY catches up to the GTO, which I doubt is a 125+ car.

Also, You should take a picture of your engine bay, the entire engine bay. I think you are spraying pesonally. Your car is basically defying the laws of physics by beating a car that traps 10+ MPH more than you on almost any given day. That is a hard one to swallow. That is like me saying I beat a C6Z that traps 130+ compared to my near 120 trap. That isn't happening. I'd get walked badly.

Wow just wow. really.... The whippled 3V is just a camera car. He isn't racing, he is just trying to get as close as possible so that they can get a good vid of the race. the whipple was spinning and pedaling the whole time. If he really wanted to he could have easily rear ended the GT and passed the GTO.

Back on topic, nice race red3V looks like those -200lbs & 4.10 helped you out!

Last edited:

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
knew what?

That you were back for more...

The Whipple GT traps 125+ in the 1/4 mile?

How much power does it make? In the Videos, the Whipple 3V BARELY catches up to the GTO, which I doubt is a 125+ car.

Also, You should take a picture of your engine bay, the entire engine bay. I think you are spraying pesonally. Your car is basically defying the laws of physics by beating a car that traps 10+ MPH more than you on almost any given day. That is a hard one to swallow. That is like me saying I beat a C6Z that traps 130+ compared to my near 120 trap. That isn't happening. I'd get walked badly.

Dude he is a Troll that gets banned on a regualr basis for his bullshitery and stupid videos of him alegedly beating cars that trap 115+

Dont feed the troll. aka 02gtp.

99BlownVert

Established Member
I agree something isnt right here, that GTO has prob. 100whp on the 3v, maybe it would of been right if the weight reduction in the 3v was 1000 lbs lol but idk, i know how good 430whp goats run...

99BlownVert

Established Member
the GTO should weigh around 3725 plus driver and yurs would be 3600 with driver so the hp difference should still make it in the GTOs favor. Even with what you are saying, the GTO should still take it or something is wrong with it

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
dude hes a faked out little troll. dont mind what he says hell be gone before you know it.

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
gto plus 200 lbs driver is 3925lbs
mustang stock 3500 with weight reduction 3250 with 1/4 tank with 180lbs driver u get 3430 thats a big diffrence.
pwr 435 lets say i make 355 50hp diffrence if every 100lbs is 10hp then you get 50hp 405whp for me and 4.10s ftw
i know bench racing is gay but thats as simple as i can put it

Last edited by a moderator:

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
well if i do there will be no reason for it just miss identification not trolling as i did not post a cobra getting beat hell its a gto you would think ppl would back me u lol

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
You are not contributing to this thread in any way besides being annoying. In my book that is a definintion of a troll, GTFO

he is mad becasue i was banned awhile back from misidentification i got back on and was banned again so this time i messaged a mod to let them know i am not o2gt or whatever his name was and i will give them proof if needed

Bullitt4859

Established Member
Im confused on how it didn't happen when there are three different videos clearly showing the one car lead on all three races??? Also no one has considered the ability of the two drivers or other consideration. Like most have said before, anything can happen on the streets. the GT clearly won

whipplesnake

Established Member
Im confused on how it didn't happen when there are three different videos clearly showing the one car lead on all three races??? Also no one has considered the ability of the two drivers or other consideration. Like most have said before, anything can happen on the streets. the GT clearly won

Yes it clearly won in those vids. The op said it was a hci 435rwh car(was it really) also said he was not spraying(Who knows) If everything was as op says, then good kill, but if everything is as op says it is, it's just kind of strange.

Users who are viewing this thread