Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
had some fun in mexico today...
04 gto-h/c/i 435whp
05 mustang- cams/gears ?whp
enjoy ;)
btw camera car is 550+whp whipple 3v

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-3mlb9T6Gc"]YouTube- gto vs 3v[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PekKFsxpLRI"]YouTube- 04 gto vs 05 3v[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_gNT1RkiLE"]YouTube- gto vs 3 valve[/ame]

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
lol what was that a race to 80?
not trying to knock the whole race, but seems you only got to open up and shift once or twice before shutting down.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
had some fun in mexico today...
04 gto-h/c/i 435whp
05 mustang- cams/gears ?whp
enjoy ;)
btw camera car is 550+whp whipple 3v
you dont know your own hp yet you know the gto's?

again not to knock the out come but a 435hp gto should walk that 3v, especially since its from a roll.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

^ that is almost full bolt-ons and only pushing 361rwhp

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I know this road we are about to go down.... and i know it very well now, this is the third time i personlly have seen this road dead end for a certain somebody........

:Cough: 02gtp :cough:

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
So, technically, you even beat a Whipple 3V, and the Whipple 3V barely pulled a 435 RWHP GTO, that is much heavier....

Can you take a nice pic of your Engine bay, and your trunk parrrease?

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
my name is cody please stop accusing me of being somebody else pm getblowd and he will tell you the same.... if you want to know the truth i was banned 3 times becasue they thought i was 02gtp.... i figure i will be banned again but i wanted to share a vid with ppl that enjoy street racing not all forums do..
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
So, technically, you even beat a Whipple 3V, and the Whipple 3V barely pulled a 435 RWHP GTO, that is much heavier....

Can you take a nice pic of your Engine bay, and your trunk parrrease?

no whipple 3v walked me a good 4-5 cars its a 125+ car....

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
my name is cody please stop accusing me of being somebody else pm getblowd and he will tell you the same.... if you want to know the truth i was banned 3 times becasue they thought i was 02gtp.... i figure i will be banned again but i wanted to share a vid with ppl that enjoy street racing not all forums do..
thanks

LOL I ****ing knew it....

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
you dont know your own hp yet you know the gto's?

again not to knock the out come but a 435hp gto should walk that 3v, especially since its from a roll.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

^ that is almost full bolt-ons and only pushing 361rwhp

lol yea so... i put down 320sae last time on dyno before ewp,udps, and a better tune....i have 4.10s and my car has about 200lb weight reduction

Last edited by a moderator:

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
no whipple 3v walked me a good 4-5 cars its a 125+ car....

The Whipple GT traps 125+ in the 1/4 mile?

How much power does it make? In the Videos, the Whipple 3V BARELY catches up to the GTO, which I doubt is a 125+ car.

Also, You should take a picture of your engine bay, the entire engine bay. I think you are spraying pesonally. Your car is basically defying the laws of physics by beating a car that traps 10+ MPH more than you on almost any given day. That is a hard one to swallow. That is like me saying I beat a C6Z that traps 130+ compared to my near 120 trap. That isn't happening. I'd get walked badly.

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
The Whipple GT traps 125+ in the 1/4 mile?

How much power does it make? In the Videos, the Whipple 3V BARELY catches up to the GTO, which I doubt is a 125+ car.

Also, You should take a picture of your engine bay, the entire engine bay. I think you are spraying pesonally. Your car is basically defying the laws of physics by beating a car that traps 10+ MPH more than you on almost any given day. That is a hard one to swallow. That is like me saying I beat a C6Z that traps 130+ compared to my near 120 trap. That isn't happening. I'd get walked badly.

lol listen to the vid man he is toying with us he hit s it then lets out lol he is also on street tires... we are both on drag radials cars makes 553/553

Users who are viewing this thread